Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Cause they look great together! Robin best girl!

I'm not a fan of him getting CoC but if he does, it would be dope if at the conclusion of Sanji vs King fight, the chapter title is called "A New King" cause it plays on two levels.
A Prince taking down a King and a new King's Haki user comes forth.

And one more for his moniker Black Leg, CoC makes it much easier to see especially if he combine it with DJ.
Sanji himself, despises how the Vinsmokes are the stereotypical trash royalty. He holds much more humble values. I would legit like to see him taking over the Germa Kingdom and turning it into something good. Like take the multiple pieces of the kingdom and turning it into a bunch of Baraties, bringing food to people venturing on the ocean, all around the world. I would very much appreciate a development like that. Especially when we know there are good royals. Like the Nefertari, the Doldo, etc. :kayneshrug:

Lvl 3 be blue flames... or some next level to his miniature star DJ.. his fire is already light.. but ig u mean plasma

PLASMA LEG SANJI
:ihaha:
Diable jambe + armament haki bloom + COC coating(?) = black flame aka amaterasu

itachi: i gained amaterasu by sacrificed my sight:josad:
sanji: i gained amaterasu by 10 years of trolling and disrespect from fandom:robinsweat::sanjimeh::ultimoji:

Oh really...why does having a color page make a difference?
who do you think is stronger? sanji harem or zoro harem?:zorothink:
excluding hiyori and cosette that can only wrestling in background
i guess perona one shot everyone:perocry:his df hax
feel bad tho, i really like viola df n her whale tears attack:eeke:

i just realized this site only have zoro harem emoji:emohiyo::perocry:
this forum:rolaugh:

It might be his chapter then it would be great
Post automatically merged:

who do you think is stronger? sanji harem or zoro harem?:zorothink:
excluding hiyori and cosette that can only wrestling in background
i guess perona one shot everyone:perocry:his df hax
feel bad tho, i really like viola df n her whale tears attack:eeke:

i just realized this site only have zoro harem emoji:emohiyo::perocry:
this forum:rolaugh:
if Black Maria is sanji's harem then SHE DOMINATES
Post automatically merged:

i guess perona one shot everyone
oh yea i forgot.. she's depression invoking Lol.. she WINS

Last edited:
Since Zoro showed hints of CoC, really hope Sanji develop some advance form of CoO, not future sight.
bro look. let's no push sanji's Coc theories just coz kaido said zoro has Coc...zoro's COC is an anomaly and cannot be explained.. sanji having Coc isn't bad but i hope its as restrained as zoro's Coc.. and its Great ig he has the quality but i don't want this to be overhyped... sanji should prolly show off first before anything of this weight is unraveled.. a fight where he grows and shows what he's go

a problem both zoro and sanji have in post timeskip... zoro fights fodders and sanji is just unlucky.. but certain instances like the one against doffy confirms that sanji has a great potential as a combatant since someone of doffy's caliber admired sanji twice.. someone who the world gov would send admirals to capture...complements sanji..
:finally: