Powers & Abilities Sanji most likely has CoC too

Been saying Sanji has Advanced CoA and CoC but y'all won't listen to me.:kayneshrug:

*Zoro, Yamato, Jinbei, Usopp having CoC*

Monkeys:

*Sanji showing slight signs of CoC*

Monkeys:

Yes, I meant monkeys like some of the users here.:kayneshrug:
kanji for the sfx
isnt necessarily a reference for coc

''Yes, I meant monkeys like some of the users here.''
you can prob use a better term here than this garbage. how is this any different than critical callling others subhuman
where is @Kuro Ashi

It's understandable for those who thought that Zoro and Sanji will not have it because only Luffy should. Now that it's proven that not only Luffy should "the gates are open".
Why is it open? Just because the "combatant" of the crew can do it doesn't mean the cook, cleaner, housekeeper and everyone else can also do that.

The reasoning isn't even that. At least care to read it. The former PK's crew had 4 fucking CoC users. If you don't think that the new PK's crew will not have more than 2 then I don't even know anymore. 'if Zoro can do it so Sanji must' is something that you're the writing here, not the OP.
Those 4 are just made up bs.

Oden was WB's commander and a 1 year rental for Roger. Law unlocking CoC doesn't count for strawhats.

Shanks was an apprentice. Is Sanji an apprentice now? Only Momo can be Shanks' parallel in the strawhats.

kanji for the sfx

you can prob use a better term here than this garbage. how is this any different than critical callling others subhuman
where is @Kuro Ashi
The SFX are interchangeable. Like meki (crack) for example.
i thought sanji was gaban's parallel
now am hearing oden and shanks
:kobeha:

can you read ?
you called people here monkeys .am asking you
how is that any different from critical calling others subhuman.
Some people?

kanji for the sfx

where is @Kuro Ashi
@Dragomir @RayanOO

All we can do is call this out and not engage with this kind of discuourse :tchpepe:

Why is it open? Just because the "combatant" of the crew can do it doesn't mean the cook, cleaner, housekeeper and everyone else can also do that.

Those 4 are just made up bs.

Oden was WB's commander and a 1 year rental for Roger. Law unlocking CoC doesn't count for strawhats.

Shanks was an apprentice. Is Sanji an apprentice now? Only Momo can be Shanks' parallel in the strawhats.

Fine, the gate was moved a level lower. Now the gatekeeping is no longer done by those who wanted only Luffy to have it, but those who want no one other than Zoro to have it beside Luffy :feelsokeman:

The reasoning isn't even that. At least care to read it. The former PK's crew had 4 fucking CoC users. If you don't think that the new PK's crew will not have more than 2 then I don't even know anymore. 'if Zoro can do it so Sanji must' is something that you're the writing here, not the OP.
This argument have been around for years. And when I say for years it is literally for a decade. And the answer was : « NO ONLY LUFFY WILL GET COC YOU ZORO WANKER ».

But, now, suddenly after chapter 1010 it is a legit argument. I wonder what change? Oh yeah...Zoro has it therefore now, everyone can have it. Patheticly hilarious and predictable :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

It's understandable for those who thought that Zoro and Sanji will not have it because only Luffy should. Now that it's proven that not only Luffy should "the gates are open".
Zoro being confirmed to have it just before Oda explains about adv CoC in a chapter named around CoC kinda seems like Oda gave it to Zoro and closed the doors my G.

Last edited:
sanji may get coc
not far fetched

if you think of coc as some sort of stock
prets it was at like 100
been in the nw seen a couple more
fodder control
blah blah blah now its down to 60
luffy using it against kaido its back at 100 again
usopp unlocking it devalues that stock to one
thats how bad that prediction is.

LOL K, if people take offense on that then I'm apologize.
nah people wont
i just want consistency .

LOL K, if people take offense on that then I'm apologize.
Just don't call people names.

There's absolutely no reason to do that, and it reflects badly on you if you can't abstain.

If someone get's you so riled up you feel the need to talk shit, just don't engage with them anymore.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro being confirmed to have just before Oda explains about adv CoC in a chapter named around CoC kinda seems like Oda gave it to Zoro and closed the doors my G.
That's a good argument for why Zoro will have mastery of advanced CoC. His CoC awakening happens in the chapter where Advanced CoC is showcased.

That's why i think Sanji will for sure only get the basic CoC. I'm not going to argue for advanced CoC until there's solid evidence for that.

Fine, the gate was moved a level lower. Now the gatekeeping is no longer done by those who wanted only Luffy to have it, but those who want no one other than Zoro to have it beside Luffy :feelsokeman:
Dont bring petty fanwars into the debate. It has been established since the beginning of One Piece that Zoro's ambition and willpower is on a different level =>

We knew all along he has CoC. Show me some legit panels of Sanji that makes me believe he can have it.

nah people wont
i just want consistency .
Just don't call people names.

There's absolutely no reason to do that, and it reflects badly on you if you can't abstain.

If someone get's you so riled up you feel the need to talk shit, just don't engage with them anymore.
Fair enough, I wasn't trying to insult anybody but I'm apologize again.

Dont bring petty fanwars into the debate. It has been established since the beginning of One Piece that Zoro's ambition and willpower is on a different level =>

We knew all along he has CoC. Show me some legit panels of Sanji that makes me believe he can have it.
A big chunk of why people don't want Sanji to have it is petty fanwars.

Here Zeff explains what CoC is and how it can be used as a weapon

And here he confirms that Sanji has it, but needs to leave Baratie and follow his dream to awaken it