Speculations Who has a better chance of getting CoC Usopp or Sanji

Who has a better chance of getting CoC

• Total voters
Both will have, isn't it a huge coincidence that Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Usopp are the characters that were emphasized the first time CoC was used in the series?
Isn't it also a coincidence that Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Usopp in that same arc (sabaody) were the only characters that directly attacked the tenryuubitos?

But to answer the question, between the two it is obvious that Sanji has more of the qualities of a king.
> Leading the crew in Luffy's absence dozens and dozens of times.
> Leading and encouraging groups for certain difficult missions
> Use your charisma to turn enemies into allies (several times too)

Usopp, on the grounds he has a potential arc in Elbaf awaiting him that provides appropriate opportunities to awaken it. He has lied about having conquerors haki, and the trend is that his lies turn to truths later. And similarly to Luffy and Zoro, has a dream about achieving personal greatness.
I want to add Water 7 he made friends with those Giants and Dressrosa he was responsible for StrawHat Grand Fleet very very solid case for Usopp

If you show me panels of it, bec right now i am unaware, i dont mind admitting to being wrong if there are panels of Sanji getting multiple people to follow him and see him as a leader. Usopp has it a lot better than Sanji, Usopp is the reason the grand fleet exists.
If you show me panels of it, bec right now i am unaware, i dont mind admitting to being wrong if there are panels of Sanji getting multiple people to follow him and see him as a leader. Usopp has it a lot better than Sanji, Usopp is the reason the grand fleet exists.
snaji did it in ph