Speculations Who has a better chance of getting CoC Usopp or Sanji

Who has a better chance of getting CoC

• Total voters
Im wrong about Sanji, call me out, I dont mind admitting to being wrong, that's what OP is about.

My personal opinion is no one else will get CoC, what Oda is alluding to is having 3 or 4 members of crew have CoC, and IMO Usopp has a much better case than Sanji
We’ll be agreeing to disagree. Out of those two Sanji is more likely; however, I do believe both will get it.

Usopp won't get CoC because that is compeletely antithetical to his character, and he will simply never be that strong. The point of Usopp is that he's a gag relief character, and he fumbles his way to the top like Buggy.

Oda stated he will always be the weakest Straw Hat, and I doubt he will even reach Yasopp in terms of overall combat. Shanks' left hand man won't be weaker than the weakest Straw Hat.

I respect your opinion on this matter as well.

I personal dont want either to have it. I do think there is a better chance of both having it than just one having it in that scenario, i do think Usopp in that case would get it before Sanji
Why not? I think the more the better.

However, if just one got it, I think Oda has set up Sanji to get it. Usopps a cool character; however, Sanji has been shown as one of the most prominent leaders of the crew and that Sanji has even inspired and lead Usopp before so if one of those two get it, logically it should be Sanji.

Why not? I think the more the better.

However, if just one got it, I think Oda has set up Sanji to get it. Usopps a cool character; however, Sanji has been shown as one of the most prominent leaders of the crew and that Sanji has even inspired and lead Usopp before so if one of those two get it, logically it should be Sanji.
IMO it lowers the quality of CoC.

Im down to bet if One is to get CoC it will be Usopp before Sanji... bet for bragging rights

IMO more hints have been alluded Usopps way over Sanji's too

IMO it lowers the quality of CoC.

Im down to bet if One is to get CoC it will be Usopp before Sanji... bet for bragging rights

IMO more hints have been alluded Usopps way over Sanji's too
I’ll take the bet, and I just think if Usopp is the one with CoC between the two of them it kinda goes against how Sanji was the one who gave Usopp his confidence back and was the one who commanding him and Franky on the train.

And I don’t think it waters down CoC, better it makes the Straw Hats look that much more badass and legendary.

Buggy has higher chances of getting CoC than Usopp. Usopp is essentially a lower version of Buggy. They're both gag relief characters who fumble their way to the top. You can't "fake it till you make it" with Conqueror's.

roger = luffy
rayleigh = zoro
only 2 confirmed to have CoC from rogers crew, idk why you want 4 CoC on luffys ship XDD even whitebeard a YONKO rogers rival only had himself and ace to have CoC LOL
Oden is an exception since he was there for a short time.
only Captains + right hand men had CoC so far even for yo kos and u want luffy to have 4??
Shanks, Oden?

Rox had Whitebeard, Big Mom, Kaido?

Luffys not going to be an emperor he’ll be the greatest pirate of all time.