Speculations Who has a better chance of getting CoC Usopp or Sanji

Who has a better chance of getting CoC

• Total voters
Sanji literally bows down to every female he sees, he was ready to give up his dream to live with the mermaids lol, all i said is jimbe is more of a leader than sanji.
Jinbes a follower who was thrust in a leadership role then refused to do it “more of a leader than Sanji” :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

You’re clearly just a hater. Sanjis ten times the leader Jinbe is, and Jinbe himself recognizes that.

Sanji literally bows down to every female he sees, he was ready to give up his dream to live with the mermaids lol, all i said is jimbe is more of a leader than sanji.
Imagine spending 2 years getting raped by okamas non-stop and then finally decided to surrender and become an okama himself.
This dude's okama fans will do anything that they can to push their okama qeeen sanji to have CoC

nice headcanon bro keep it up i just squeezed the salt out of your asscanon.
So Jinbe saying he’s going to assist in both Luffy and Sanji reaching the top earlier didn’t signify Jinbe putting himself below Sanji in the hierarchy? You think Jinbe apologizing to Sanji for the condition of the ship in WCI doesn’t show Jinbe seeing Sanji as a leader of the crew?

You’re arguing with the manga there buddy not headcanons.

Both will have, isn't it a huge coincidence that Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Usopp are the characters that were emphasized the first time CoC was used in the series?
Isn't it also a coincidence that Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Usopp in that same arc (sabaody) were the only characters that directly attacked the tenryuubitos?
No, it's not. You are just reaching. Cope and seethe

So Jinbe saying he’s going to assist in both Luffy and Sanji reaching the top earlier didn’t signify Jinbe putting himself below Sanji in the hierarchy? You think Jinbe apologizing to Sanji for the condition of the ship in WCI doesn’t show Jinbe seeing Sanji as a leader of the crew?

Sanji isn't okama queen yet how can he/she deserves CoC 😂
She/he still needs to chase around them okamas some more years for that

you're arguing with oda buddy, He literally said Sanji will never get a cool moment again, why are you still arguing over this matter my points are clear, oda's words are clear:suresure: