Speculations Who has a better chance of getting CoC Usopp or Sanji

Who has a better chance of getting CoC

• Total voters
Imagine saying you can't have 'weak-willed' as a COC yet you put Usopp who even Oda stated to have a 'weak-willed' in SBS.

Man 'ZKK' got you guys on desperation if your going with this.

Sanji getting COC is a fact. Please don't do same thing like 'ZKK' and think it is Head Piece when it's nothing like One Piece is.
Post automatically merged:

the fact that twice as many people voted for usopp than sanji makes me realize how much of a joke it is to even put Sanji up for CoC discussion
I mean Toxic side are voting against him. I doubt they believe Usopp will get it. If anything on Sanji here, your side think he won't do it despite it turns out to be opposite. I even see threads about 'Blacktooth' that he won't beat him, but we saw him got defeated with ease lol. Nothing to take poll seriously unless you agree toxic side poll is accurate and Zoro fans are most toxic and unbelievable of all here lol.

Imagine saying you can't have 'weak-willed' as a COC yet you put Usopp who even Oda stated to have a 'weak-willed' in SBS.
Source?

Chances? Usopp easily.
However, Sanji’s probabilities shoot up quite a bit if Scopper has CoC too. He may awaken it later in his life or towards the end of the series.
As if Roger Pirates will be an exact parallel to Straw Hat Pirates... Besides, Gaban feels and looks more like Usopp than Sanji...