Speculations Who has a better chance of getting CoC Usopp or Sanji

Who has a better chance of getting CoC

• Total voters
Usopp won't get CoC because that is compeletely antithetical to his character, and he will simply never be that strong. The point of Usopp is that he's a gag relief character, and he fumbles his way to the top like Buggy.

Oda stated he will always be the weakest Straw Hat, and I doubt he will even reach Yasopp in terms of overall combat. Shanks' left hand man won't be weaker than the weakest Straw Hat.
ā€completely antithetical to his characterā€ stop talking out your ass

Luffys designed to surpass Roger not be similar to him. And having 3-4 full members with CoC is a good way of doing that.
How is it a good way...
Fodder control doesn't add anything to the table...
zoro and luffy atleast can use them in an advanced level... asura / coating...
and as i said if oda wanted sanji to have CoC, he wouldve gave it in WCI, if you bring out status (ohh king/prince) none of his relatives have it.

Iā€™ll take the bet, and I just think if Usopp is the one with CoC between the two of them it kinda goes against how Sanji was the one who gave Usopp his confidence back and was the one who commanding him and Franky on the train.

And I donā€™t think it waters down CoC, better it makes the Straw Hats look that much more badass and legendary.
It's another gentlemans accord.

Im on the either both get it or none get it train as well.

How is it a good way...
Fodder control doesn't add anything to the table...
zoro and luffy atleast can use them in an advanced level... asura / coating...
and as i said if oda wanted sanji to have CoC, he wouldve gave it in WCI, if you bring out status (ohh king/prince) none of his relatives have it.
1. Whole Cake island is still unresolved hence Big Moms presence in Wano

2. Sanji comes from a literal family of conquerors, however, Judge and none of his family except for Sanji rely on their own strength hence why none use haki either. However, we donā€™t know how Sanjis ancestors fought before all the science the Judge brought in.
Post automatically merged:

It's another gentlemans accord.

Im on the either both get it or none get it train as well.
If both get it Iā€™ll happily lose the bet, but I will say of the two Sanji will probably get it first

What does this have to do with CoC? CoC users are born with iron wills.

Look at CoC users (some even as children)

Usopp will always be the weakest SH. Him being some super serious conqueror is not in line with his character. Like I said, he's like Buggy.
Didnā€™t sanji give up to okamas
usopp to a 4 ton bat to the head due to sheer will power

Both will have, isn't it a huge coincidence that Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Usopp are the characters that were emphasized the first time CoC was used in the series?
Isn't it also a coincidence that Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Usopp in that same arc (sabaody) were the only characters that directly attacked the tenryuubitos?

But to answer the question, between the two it is obvious that Sanji has more of the qualities of a king.
> Leading the crew in Luffy's absence dozens and dozens of times.
> Leading and encouraging groups for certain difficult missions
> Use your charisma to turn enemies into allies (several times too)
Sanji didnā€™t attack Celestial Dragon. It was Usopp. And this fuels my Usopp is a D theory. Thank you for that.

1. Whole Cake island is still unresolved hence Big Moms presence in Wano

2. Sanji comes from a literal family of conquerors, however, Judge and none of his family except for Sanji rely on their own strength hence why none use haki either. However, we donā€™t know how Sanjis ancestors fought before all the science the Judge brought in.

If both get it Iā€™ll happily lose the bet, but I will say of the two Sanji will probably get it first
1. WCI is resolved since the main goal of the arc was to retrieve Sanji.

2. As i said, Sanji was never teased to have CoC, his VA said Sanji will never get a cool moment again, If he ends up having it he will use it for nothing aside from knocking out weaklings, and jimbe is more suited for CoC than sanji and usopp combined and he doesn't have it.

Sanji didnā€™t attack Celestial Dragon. It was Usopp. And this fuels my Usopp is a D theory. Thank you for that.
Thatā€™s factually incorrect. Sanji legitimately kicked the pistol out of one of there hands

1. WCI is resolved since the main goal of the arc was to retrieve Sanji.

2. As i said, Sanji was never teased to have CoC, his VA said Sanji will never get a cool moment again, If he ends up having it he will use it for nothing aside from knocking out weaklings, and jimbe is more suited for CoC than sanji and usopp combined and he doesn't have it.
Jinbe :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:that man is no conqueror heā€™s not even a leader.

ahh yes the salt is coming since i proved my points cya.
No your points are not proven.

1. If WCI is resolved what happened to the Germa? Why is Big Mom coming after Luffys head? WCI And its repercussions are not resolved since Big Mom is still here

2. Iā€™m surprised someone actually believes Jinbe actually should get CoC... Nami has a better chance than him. Jinbe is no leader. Jinbe doesnā€™t win people to his side. The second he became a leader he bowed down to the world government and Whitebeard, then when that didnā€™t Pan out he bowed down to Big Mom because he doesnā€™t believe he himself is able to accomplish his dream.

I've seen sanji time and time again showd no fear in front off odds that was against him and did that glare that luffy & zoro does at enemy's , if I recall in WCI he made oven hesitate wen he did that at him, so I'll go with sanji definitely I've seen to many hints for him than usopp who's always scared and run away

No your points are not proven.

1. If WCI is resolved what happened to the Germa? Why is Big Mom coming after Luffys head? WCI And its repercussions are not resolved since Big Mom is still here

2. Iā€™m surprised someone actually believes Jinbe actually should get CoC... Nami has a better chance than him. Jinbe is no leader. Jinbe doesnā€™t win people to his side. The second he became a leader he bowed down to the world government and Whitebeard, then when that didnā€™t Pan out he bowed down to Big Mom because he doesnā€™t believe he himself is able to accomplish his dream.
Sanji literally bows down to every female he sees, he was ready to give up his dream to live with the mermaids lol, all i said is jimbe is more of a leader than sanji.