Powers & Abilities Black lightning sparkles are a sign of CoC Haki? identify possibe CoC users with panels (Yamato, Sabo, Sanji, Elizabello and Sai)

It's funny because one of my first threads in this forum was about King Elizabello having conqueror's haki. And the entire forum was making fun of me to the point that the administration of this forum just simply deleted my thread, with an excuse of TROLLING. But I wasn't trolling, I was dead serious. If those sensitive admins didn't delete my thread then I would be able to shovel back at all of you, you ignorant bastards.
:beckmoji:

H

humanbeing

I already showed you.

- Luffy vs Doffy
- Meme's scream
- Luffy vs Katauri

All of them having Black mixed with either Red/Pink lightining. This is the colour pallete that has been implemented for CoC. Oda probably didnt decide it right when Luffy vs Chinjoa was happening.
prove that Oda started to color at that point . i know i saw your panels and searched to find a counter to them.

H

humanbeing

Lighting produced in a clash is coa..........lightning produced by the user before the clash is coc
where is it here? it is only after .

Post automatically merged:

You searched a counter pre Doffy vs Luffy. Find a CoC clash at that time or after that isnt that colour.

Fucking hell, the anime usually gets all their colours right. And even WB vs Roger is that colour....

yes only if you prove that Oda decided at that point to color it that way, otherwise it is a lie to say that.

Lighting produced in a clash is coa..........lightning produced by the user before the clash is coc
or you are sure Ulti has CoC haki

H

humanbeing

yes only if you prove that Oda decided at that point to color it that way, otherwise it is a lie to say that.

or you are sure Ulti has CoC haki?

Kaido did not use COC here.
did ulti here?

There is one thing about Conquerors Haki users people fail to understand. Having a strong will isn't enough because I can advocate for Nami having a strong will but being subservient to orders discredit it all. People with conquerors haki never put down the knee. The only who did discuss are the other conquerit haki users so. People who tend to be easily influenced by others and don't do their own thing. Going nack to nami she easily submitted to Arlongpark for over 5 years but kids luffy prefered to die rather than giving into blue jam. Do people like Sabo, SANJI ( way to subservient), Nami , Cavendish, Urouge ( this man was talking about zoro and luffy in awe at sabaody), Fujitora, King etc that have been dominated by others are disqualified for that. Others like Yammato, Mihawk , Garp, Akainu, Dragon, Éner who are only answerable to themselves are good candidates

or you are sure Ulti has CoC haki
Kaido didn't use coc...........and adv coc has a haki trail like WB/Roger/Kaido -ragnarok.......

H

humanbeing

o. People who tend to be easily influenced by others and don't do their own thing. Going nack to nami she easily submitted to Arlongpark for over 5 years but kids luffy prefered to die rather than giving into blue jam. Do people like Sabo, SANJI ( way to subservient), Nami , Cavendish, Urouge ( this man was talking about zoro and luffy in awe at sabaody), Fujitora, King etc that have been dominated by others are disqualified for that. Others like Yammato, Mihawk , Garp, Akainu, Dragon, Éner who are only answerable to themselves are good candidates
they put their knee if needed , for example Oden and Luffy either to save others or to thank.

Sai, the grandson of Chinjao

Why Elizabello's king punch is overpowered?

Kinemon Denjiro , Inu and Asura or some of them or just Kaido's defense

Ulti or Usopp or both :D
This shit are just effects to intensify the scene. Durringang all of these all of the flashes emanates from the piont of contact and not from the parson attacking like for luffy, kaido, WB or Roger

H

humanbeing

Kaido didn't use coc...........and adv coc has a haki trail like WB/Roger/Kaido -ragnarok.......
he uses it though it was confirmed yes Luffy realized by the the last attack. but he uses it just that way.
thundera bagua and Ragnarock are all CoC haki imbued attacks. you can see that very clear as Kaido attacked Zoro and Law.

This shit are just effects to intensify the scene. Durringang all of these all of the flashes emanates from the piont of contact and not from the parson attacking like for luffy, kaido, WB or Roger
that might be true but it was brought by the fans here :D

are you sure? see Luffy vs Chinjao :D even in the anime it light blue :D