Powers & Abilities Black lightning sparkles are a sign of CoC Haki? identify possibe CoC users with panels (Yamato, Sabo, Sanji, Elizabello and Sai)

H

humanbeing

Put the knee to submit not to thank or to ask for a favour; Oden never submitted to Orochi and Kaido, they had a deal and please when did luffy put the knee apart from when thanking someone. When luffy asks someone a favour it's looks more like an oder
and who submit from the people i mentioned? by the way Chinjao is the one who wanted to be Luffy's subordinate.
and those i mentioned they are just like that.

CoC black lightning clashes have lightning onomatopoeias while the other don't, so apart from maybe yamato who's generating black lightning by herself and not through a clash, your cases aren't CoC ones

Nice catch :cheers:
Now we have a clear indication to indentify the use of advanced CoC:goyea:

And yeah Yamato has it :finally:

H

humanbeing

No in chapter 923 kaido didn't used it............adv coc has a haki trail............I don't know why you are making it so complicated lol
it is the same attack with same name thunder bagua it is not like he sometime will use and sometimes will not it will be an another attack.
Post automatically merged:

That's just regular armament ffs
if it is what is the difference where you can call it CoC and when you can call it CoA?

H

humanbeing

No it is never stated thunder bagua is coc attack..........it depends on the user when to use coc and when not to..........
no Luffy just stated that Kaido does that and he realized it by the last attack. there is no difference between Thunder bagua from 1010 and Ragnrock form 1009. at least when it comes to those black lightning it is.

no Luffy just stated that Kaido does that and he realized it by the last attack. there is no difference between Thunder bagua from 1010 and Ragnrock form 1009. at least when it comes to those black lightning it is.
Yes luffy recognized the last attack i.e. ragnarok in which kaido used adv coc........yes.......in 923 kaido didn't used adv coc

and who submit from the people i mentioned? by the way Chinjao is the one who wanted to be Luffy's subordinate.
and those i mentioned they are just like that.[/QUOTE Luffy doesn't want to anyone subordinate, same for Kaido, Bigmom,( They were subordinates to a Roger, Luffy, Shanks like conqueror and it was stated they were under him for the benefits and Rox couldn't even keep them in check) Shanks, Kid, Hancock ( Everything she does for Luffy is out of love and for everybody else she doesn't give a shit)
Ace ( who did not submit to anyone but was just obedient and grateful to his father )Same thing for Kat who juse obeys Mama because it's his mum. Rayleigh was under Roger, Oden was a brother to WB and not a Son or Subordinate, Sengoku just does his Job . Zoro didnot even fully view himself as a subordinate of Luffy at the begining and luffy needs to have a certain standard for him to be a SH. Conquerors Haki users are their own master.

H

humanbeing

Yes luffy recognized the last attack i.e. ragnarok in which kaido used adv coc........yes.......in 923 kaido didn't used adv coc
what is the difference between the black lightning in both attacks?
either you say it is the proof that CoC was used or you say it is not a proof. either way if black lightning is the proof then Kaido or Luffy in 1010 used in 1010 , then Kaido must have used CoC haki every time he used thunder bagua . if you say it is not a proof for the usage then it is not necessary to have an argument about it, since i am not sure myself if it is a proof or not.

lol :D yes i know you can argument like that too , though every one know is the lightning of the minks in this case , we are talking about people who don't use lightning at all.

what is the difference between the black lightning in both attacks?
either you say it is the proof that CoC was used or you say it is not a proof. either way if black lightning is the proof then Kaido or Luffy in 1010 used in 1010 , then Kaido must have used CoC haki every time he used thunder bagua . if you say it is not a proof for the usage then it is not necessary to have an argument about it, since i am not sure myself if it is a proof or not.

lol :D yes i know you can argument like that too , though every one know is the lightning of the minks in this case , we are talking about people who don't use lightning at all.
Adv coc for most part has a haki trail.............there you have it........plus luffy used both adv coa + adv coc........