Current Events Shanks fans should give up

I think a lot of people have fallen onto the trap that Shanks is just Jiraiya and that's his solidified fate lol

But if you look deeper into a lot of things, namely the fact that Shanks seems to have a hidden ulterior motive unrevealed by Oda, you start to see why this is unlikely.

The fact that Mihawk also probably will ally himself with a particular faction in the final war (i.e. Shanks due to being his only relationship) and not aimlessly wander almost points to Shanks not being defeated by Blackbeard

Shit is going to be way more complicated than people expect it to be.

Shanks is stronger than Linlin.
Does shanks have rivalry with kaido ?

did shanks scare roger aka whitebeard rival ?

big mom vs luffy in elbaf... shanks gets off paneled (mostly)
Post automatically merged:

I think a lot of people have fallen onto the trap that Shanks is just Jiraiya and that's his solidified fate lol

But if you look deeper into a lot of things, namely the fact that Shanks seems to have a hidden ulterior motive unrevealed by Oda, you start to see why this is unlikely.

The fact that Mihawk also probably will ally himself with a particular faction in the final war (i.e. Shanks due to being his only relationship) and not aimlessly wander almost points to Shanks not being defeated by Blackbeard

Shit is going to be way more complicated than people expect it to be.
You think shanks will survive to see the final war :gokulaugh:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Does shanks have rivalry with kaido ?
As one of the Yonko yes. Shanks also sent Kaido's ass packing back to Wano after their clash in the NW
Shanks is also one of the people Kaido holds in high regard
While he thinks Linlin is pathetic
did shanks scare roger aka whitebeard rival ?
When did this happen lmao? All we know is that Roger took the big dunce's ponegliff.
Yeah Whitebeard was Roger's rival. Whitebeard was the guy Linlin places above herself and other Yonko
After Roger passed away his rival WB became the biggest dawg.
The entire era is known as WB's era

When WB was alive:
> It was his era
> He was the world's strongest pirate

> He was the king of the seas
> He was the man who sat before the throne
After his death there is no one contender to take up the throne. This is no era of Linlin. She's just not good enough. So cut the Roger was scared of Linlin bullshit.​

Shanks still remains one of the four emperors, Kaido at least seemingly preferred to give up with his plans in order to avoid fighting his crew, bit it probably occurred since he wanted to avoid fighting 2 at once anyway.

Also not the WSS, but one of the closest bets. Possessing CoC haki to probably a very high level.

Evil Shanks still live!!!!!!:steef::steef:
Actually, I don't think hes exactly "evil". It's more complicated than that imo. A lot of what I think Shanks is comes from more of a grey background, hidden motives, an extremely competitive outlook on him and Luffy meeting (his "evil" faces he makes). This, on top of the idea that Oda has planned his series ending from the beginning and the strawhat and Shanks were concepts from Chapter 1, plus the logic that if Mihawk is supposed to be Zoro's last fight, who may ally with Shanks after losing his Shichibukai title, you start to get the picture hopefully

Here, have a read in this thread if you havent:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/shanks-is-not-who-we-think-he-is.8949/

Half the credit goes to @ArturCantSpeakJapanese here too on a lot of things regarding Shanks

Not someone that broke the rule of the devil fruits and obtained the two strongest abilities - the usual final boss tropes that boosts them :kayneshrug:
Nope. Blackbeard is an epic, world ending villain, yes, but that doesn't mean he's poised to be the final series ending antagonist that provides a true emotional backdrop to the end. There's way to little about Shanks that we don't just know. Plus the fact that I highly doubt Shiryu (guy with invisibility and hasn't turned his blade black.) is Zoro's last fight. Shanks is what makes this series come full circle literally, not Blackbeard, imo

Here, have a read of you want to know why I think this way: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/shanks-is-not-who-we-think-he-is.8949/

Actually, I don't think hes exactly "evil". It's more complicated than that imo. A lot of what I think Shanks is comes from more of a grey background, hidden motives, an extremely competitive outlook on him and Luffy meeting (his "evil" faces he makes). This, on top of the idea that Oda has planned his series ending from the beginning and the strawhat and Shanks were concepts from Chapter 1, plus the logic that if Mihawk is supposed to be Zoro's last fight, who may ally with Shanks after losing his Shichibukai title, you start to get the picture hopefully

Here, have a read in this thread if you havent:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/shanks-is-not-who-we-think-he-is.8949/

Half the credit goes to @ArturCantSpeakJapanese here too on a lot of things regarding Shanks

Nope. Blackbeard is an epic, world ending villain, yes, but that doesn't mean he's poised to be the final series ending antagonist that provides a true emotional backdrop to the end. There's way to little about Shanks that we don't just know. Plus the fact that I highly doubt Shiryu (guy with invisibility and hasn't turned his blade black.) is Zoro's last fight. Shanks is what makes this series come full circle literally, not Blackbeard, imo

Here, have a read of you want to know why I think this way: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/shanks-is-not-who-we-think-he-is.8949/
Yeah I already read it, I can see your points. Underworld God Shanks.:steef::endthis: