General & Others 9 Legit Reasons Why Sanji IS Fighting Queen.

Some Sanji fans are glutton for punishment and this time as well when shit hit the fan they'll have only themselves to blame.

Instead of hyping up Queen and building up hype for him, so when the inevitable fight happen(again people, just make your peaces and accept it, it's happening), it'll be a fight worth it since there would be a certain level of anticipation, some Sanji fans chose to tear down Queen(in order to justify their preference of King) and hope for King who is unlikely to be his opponent.

Because of all these Queen bashing and downplays, by the time we get to the fight, all Queen hype would have died and what should normally be an exciting fight (between Sanji and Queen) will be met with disappointment.

This will be on those fans. Oda will deliver on a strong opponent for Sanji this arc and by all means should be something to be hyped about but because some Sanji fans would rather delude themselves into their fanfictions and headcannon they'll dampen this even for those who wouldn't normally subject themselves to those practices (of headcannons and fanfic).
We don't want just feats or good proofs to discuss with you all. King is what Sanji need as a character and as a fighter. Sanji vs King is what we need as readers and Sanji fans.

Queen can be the strongest commander and i wouldn’t care, he lost part of his appeal as enemy just with his appearance and personality, and the rest of it by standing next to King.

King is the perfect opponent for Sanji. Someone that looks like a threat, flies and uses fire like Sanji, seems a rather fast fighter and has an actual reason to fight Sanji (Momo and the scabbards).

Queen on the other hand looks like a joke, uses virus, lasers and two swords (a rather random fighting style) seems a relatively slow guy and has any possible reason to stay on the live floor and fight Chopper, Apoo, Drake and even the pleasures and the waiters there.
Yes, i know that he is fast because once in an interview somewhere somebody said that he is, but he is fighting Marco and was unable to hit him once or to avoid being grabbed by him. Sanji would be the one looking slow, Queen won't ever look fast.
And i am well aware he mentioned Judge, quite a weird thing since he is Vegapunk coworker, a scientist like Queen and perhaps even one of the guys who studied Kaido. Queen failed to stop Zoro and he is going to fail to stop Sanji too.

Last edited:
If I was a fan of Sanji I would hope for the most consistent chance (Queen) dreaming for one that is less consistent (King).

I can see the pattern inverted. So either some fans are proving too optimistic because of lack of manga knowledge or they are because of the very pure nature of being so. :memehm:

I wouldn't be pissed about Sanji vs Queen if we didnt have chapters of Marco solo handling both King and Queen.
BUt, oh well.
I would be less pissed about Sanji vs Queen if it started like 20+ chapters ago, Oda didn't waste those chapters setting up Sanji vs King and Drake, Apoo and Chopper vs Queen, he didn't screwed up on the roof letting 4 "weaklings" join a fight against two emperors and jetpack Queen was a thing. Thank Enel this thing is dead.

Sanji vs King the background :steef:

What the fuck are you talking about?? The only thing Queen prioritized was using his Ice Demon plague to kill the Alliance and fodders which Chopper stopped.
If you use "always best," you're prioritizing something. That's basic English, bud.

His other priority was killing Drake.
Where have you been? Queen tried keeping Zoro off of the roof and is currently dealing with Marco alongside Queen. His failed plague and Drake are currently side things.

Drake is WG in One Piece, they ain't fodder. He might be fodder in TP.
Queen already curbstomped Drake, once.

Yes, MOST Worstgens are fodder compared to the Yonkou heavy hitters.

If you use "always best," you're prioritizing something. That's basic English, bud.

Where have you been? Queen tried keeping Zoro off of the roof and is currently dealing with Marco alongside Queen. His failed plague and Drake are currently side things.

Queen already curbstomped Drake, once.

Yes, MOST Worstgens are fodder compared to the Yonkou heavy hitters.

You got all your English wrong then.
It's always best to eat breakfast, that doesn't translate to prioritizing eating breakfast, it's just a saying or advice.
King and Queen tried to stop people going to the roof, it wasn't specifically Zoro and they failed. Now he's focusing on the Live Floor and will prioritize killing Drake again.
Drake got jumped by Queen and WW, then got up and one shotted a number. He's not done.
Those WG went up against an army, Drake is only going to fight Queen.

You got all your English wrong then.
It's always best to eat breakfast, that doesn't translate to prioritizing eating breakfast, it's just a saying or advice.
Keywords, "saying" and "advice." Queen's dialogue is neither. He is stating an initiative in the middle of a battle.

King and Queen tried to stop people going to the roof, it wasn't specifically Zoro and they failed. Now he's focusing on the Live Floor and will prioritize killing Drake again.
Queen is on the Live Floor because Zoro got away and Black Maria already had Sanji hostage. When Sanji jolts around the Live Floor, Queen will stand in his way.

Drake got jumped by Queen and WW, then got up and one shotted a number. He's not done.
Queen is the only one with his weapon out. Not only is his sword out, but only ONE sword is out.

Drake had trouble standing. Drake's only "fine" now because of his DF's recovery rate.

Those WG went up against an army, Drake is only going to fight Queen.
Big Mom's pattern is to sick Sweet Generals on invading Worstgen captains. We know none of them scored victories against a Sweet General aside from Urouge because Brulee said so.

My only beef with that theory is the fact that Sanji has no credibility to solo a YC yet.

If Sanji soloes a YC post-Wano, that is proper. But now? When he got embarassed by King and matched by Page One or Drake even with RS? No soap, mate. Right now, he still needs help defeating a YC like Queen, and Chopper can provide him with the help he needs.
I mean Sanji got embarrassed by Blueno who was a lot weaker than Jabra. Sanji vs Jabra doesnt make sense, it just happened cause oda wanted it to.
Post automatically merged:

We don't want just feats or good proofs to discuss with you all. King is what Sanji need as a character and as a fighter. Sanji vs King is what we need as readers and Sanji fans.

Queen can be the strongest commander and i wouldn’t care, he lost part of his appeal as enemy just with his appearance and personality, and the rest of it by standing next to King.

King is the perfect opponent for Sanji. Someone that looks like a threat, flies and uses fire like Sanji, seems a rather fast fighter and has an actual reason to fight Sanji (Momo and the scabbards).

Queen on the other hand looks like a joke, uses virus, lasers and two swords (a rather random fighting style) seems a relatively slow guy and has any possible reason to stay on the live floor and fight Chopper, Apoo, Drake and even the pleasures and the waiters there.
Yes, i know that he is fast because once in an interview somewhere somebody said that he is, but he is fighting Marco and was unable to hit him once or to avoid being grabbed by him. Sanji would be the one looking slow, Queen won't ever look fast.
And i am well aware he mentioned Judge, quite a weird thing since he is Vegapunk coworker, a scientist like Queen and perhaps even one of the guys who studied Kaido. Queen failed to stop Zoro and he is going to fail to stop Sanji too.
Your asking for something Sanjis never had in the series, and making it an expectation. Thats not a healthy way of reading bruh...

Last edited:
9 reason why Sanji is fighting queen..

queen :

:lawsigh:

delete this thread if u dont want to be embarresed in the future
Im not Deleting this thread because THE STRAWHATS are going to Defeat the Beast Pirates. People May be involved in their fights but their going to defeat them.

This Panel just about confirms it, so if its not Sanji you need to think about which strawhat is going to defeat Queen sir.

Im not Deleting this thread because THE STRAWHATS are going to Defeat the Beast Pirates. People May be involved in their fights but their going to defeat them.

This Panel just about confirms it, so if its not Sanji you need to think about which strawhat is going to defeat Queen sir.

So wait since you think Marco vs King isn’t happening, how do you think King is going to be fought? Zoros unconscious body is going to fight him? King is going to for some reason search out Zoro? Odas going to wait on Sanjis match until Zoro can actually move?

If only the strawhats are gonna defeat the beast pirates then tell me why Inuarashi is fighting Jack right now