Powers & Abilities Luffy's crew ought to surpass Rocks' crew: Sanji will definitely get conqueror's haki

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You managed to put Luffy into a mismatch. People really want to kill Luffy off...
Out of the 5 people, 4 of them use sharp weapons and you didnt pair Luffy with one that doesnt. :suresure:
Swap positions of Luffy and Zoro. And Yamato and Sanji.
Then, there might be a chance for victory if people aside from Zoro and Luffy can do their part.

You managed to put Luffy into a mismatch. People really want to kill Luffy off...
Out of the 5 people, 4 of them use sharp weapons and you didnt pair Luffy with one that doesnt. :suresure:
Swap positions of Luffy and Zoro. And Yamato and Sanji.
Then, there might be a chance for victory if people aside from Zoro and Luffy can do their part.
What are you talking about?
:kaidowhat:
This isn't a matchup. I'm not saying Rocks' crew vs Luffy's crew...

They are not surpassing Rocks. The Rocks crew is an anomaly. There is a reason it didnt last. It would be similar if Luffy, Zoro, Kidd, Killer, Law, Drake were all in the same crew.

How could you compare Sanji to WB? Its not funny.
If Zoro overshadowing Kid and Law at the same time didn't convince you that Luffy's crew is going to surpasse Rocks' crew, then I don't know what will.
Post automatically merged:

I stand by what I said with Whitebeard -> Nami and Linlin -> Sanji
Whatever, have fun with your imagination.

They are meant to surpass Roger's crew, but let's look at all the conquerors.

1. Roger. The captain of the crew, which represents Luffy (obviously)
2. Rayleigh. The first mate if Roger and the first member to join, which represents Zoro (obviously)
3. Oden, who joined Roger's crew from the other pirate crew for like few months? He doesn't represent anyone in SH unless Yamato joins (and she's most likely to have CoC)
4. Shanks, who was a kid that didn't even know how to use CoA, much less CoC. Unless Sanji starts his own crew after departing, then Shanks doesn't represent anyone in SH either.

I'm not saying that he won't get CoC, i don't really care for that, but don't jump on it, because you may run for disappointment.

Sanji is not awakening CoC
Let's make a bet, ok. If Sanji never awakens CoC then I'll publicly say that Zoro is the strongest in one piece world. But if Sanji does awaken CoC at some point then you will publicly say that Sanji is stronger than Zoro. Do you have the balls for that?
:goyea:
Post automatically merged:

You would need to clone Zoro for it to happen. There is only one of Zoro and the others are nowhere close.
You can join the bet too.