How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
My only question is why did King strip in the middle of the war
Frankly, that’s none of your fucking business...a man can disrobe wherever he wants without fear of retribution. Lighten up already! It’s the 90s, for fuck’s sake!!
king's dino form is black though
Have we...seen any images from this chapter yet?? Also, why are you taking me seriously??

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Frankly, that’s none of your fucking business...a man can disrobe wherever he wants without fear of retribution. Lighten up already! It’s the 90s, for fuck’s same!!
I’m just saying, watching King go from 0 to 100... flaccid to hard to half way, is going to be very distracting for the next dozen chapters

Man your desperate arent you lmao
You sure you aren't? You'd have to assume Big Mom:

- makes a homie
- fights kid
- loses and gets O-lin'ed
- and somehow lands exactly on queen

In one chapter

I'm just speculating Sanjis grand entrance on the performance floor, which literally needs nothing else but the last page:kayneshrug:. Doesnt mean it is, but don't get so offended. You are getting offended

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You need help. You think there's some sort of conspiracy when the dude's just telling you What it actually is, Same with me. Just accept when you're wrong and shut up. No need to be a man child about it.
what conspiracy? I'm just saying that people with similar tastes tend to stick together no need to be triggered about it

Status
Not open for further replies.