How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Maybe if he sells himself to the WG and gives that money to BM.
I don't think his fruit is that expensive. I doubt even big mom took that devil fruit seriously.

She was like. HEHE fish fruit take this koido I mean Kaido.

Don't worry I don't rate Scrubbards.

She needs to drop Momo somewhere and fight Smoothie or Jack. To establish her power level.
But you do remember that it was Established that if the FLying 6 could capture/take her down ( as I doubt she'd go willingly) that they could challenge the Calamities for their spot... That's almost implying that she's closer to being on their level than not.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
But you do remember that it was Established that if the FLying 6 could capture/take her down ( as I doubt she'd go willingly) that they could challenge the Calamities for their spot... That's almost implying that she's closer to being on their level than not.
I think there is a gap between Flying six members. + Calamities didn't even care when Kaido announced it.

They were like: No obligations.

Postponing that fight with Sasaki is a missed opportunity since he is the higher echelon of Tobi Roppo and he seemed to be shocked to realize she has a DF.

We will see.

I don't like to go off insignificant clashes.

She should drop momo ( in the water so he drowns THE BEST SCENARIO ) and fight Jack or Smoothie.

I feel like the BMP get too much grief for their waterfall incidents, at least they needed to face YC1 to have issues while the SHs got low diffed by no one.
They got grief from Oda himself, because they could have quickly crossed that waterfall and arrived to Wano even without the carps with Perospero just elevating the ship with his candy construct or Daifuku lifting the ship with his Genie or Mont d'Or with his books or Smoothie could have thrown the ship while in her giant form.

If it's true (which I doubt), give them to the Supernova:

- Smoothie vs Law
- Snack vs Killer (if he leaves the BM fight)
- Perospero vs Drake
- Apoo vs Daifuku
- Hawkins vs Compote

The rest are pretty much fodder anyway.
Smoothie VS Yamato
Perospero VS Bepo? + Kid Pirate
Compote VS Kid + Heart Pirate
Daifuku VS Kid + Heart Pirate

Status
Not open for further replies.