How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are ALWAYS too harsh in this forum.

I Will wait to criticize....

Its not olin and i dont see her as an Ally for the aliance Just that brief moment to protect Tama for being a Child that was friendly with her.

If somehow BM indeed become an Ally THEN i will criticize.

Other than that, what happened with BM this chapter makes all sense for her character.
True bro.
I share your thoughts as well and I also said earlier if anything what Big Mom is doing now is pretty in character for her, we should just wait how Oda will develop this plot.

contrary to popular opinion here, I am interested in BigMom-Tama plot line right now....of course as long as Bigmom not helping strawhats in this war will be great...I am fine as long as she sits on the sidelines and watch the events unfolding and slowly build some sort of respect or camaraderie towards strawhats and after war finished with Kaido defeat, she will become an ally to Luffy...
I am personally not happy at how it's happening but I have to say that I have been expecting Big Mom to be swayed by Tama and turn good sooner or later for a long time, and I have been hoping for a while that she will at least fight another Yonko or an admiral and other marines to show what she and her crew are capable of without any plot handicapp, plus the Charlotte Family has been fiarly humanized and they can't be replaced by another royal family unlike in Dressrosa and Wano arcs.

maybe that Big Mom eventually becoming an ally was already decided the moment that Lola gave Nami her Vivre Card with the belief that her mother would help her. Ironically she may really become the great person that Luffy thought her to be at first.
i remember you said big mom turning to o-lin will be a joke, am i wrong ? if yes then i agree with you, oda just turned big mom to ally like nothing in one chapter ...

The entire precedent on them being high recovery is why I think so. She punches him on the performance floor. That now gives Chopper a potential matchup if he gets up and if Usopp and Nami are forced to deal with Ulti
Nah if Page One isn’t knocked out , that’s bullshit writing on Odas part tbh....... what is the distinction between a Tobi Roppo and a commander if Page One can get up from this??

Bam wont turn tô an Ally to the aliance
people just dont want big mom to help luffy vs kaido, but after 1010 we dont need to worry about that.
we can have olin/amnesia plot point without any worries.

but Im not gonna lie I really want kid to step it up and clashed big mom 1 v 1
She wont help. Not even the alliance, this was Just a brief moment.

i remember you said big mom turning to o-lin will be a joke, am i wrong ? if yes then i agree with you, oda just turned big mom to ally like nothing in one chapter ...
I said that O-Lin was likely just a prelude for Big Mom to turn good again in the future, and that it would be done in a ridiculous way to be exact. And man it's just happening in this chapter indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.