How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the saboady order is definitely confirmed once again next chapter can’t be a nami chapter.

It will either be a jinbe chapter or kidd finally clashing with big mom and saving page one and ulti.

Ulti isn’t gonna leave her brother like that. She’s gonna be pissed.

a nami chapter can’t happen now without big mom getting taken out of the situation so I’m expecting kidd to come next chapter and save page one and ulti

@rerere @playa4321 @ReggieZoldyck21 @Pantheos

:choppawhat:

it's not about the spoilers or chapter!
just enough with BM disorders so she can fight as a yonko like kaido...:goatasure:
The problem is what you want vs what has been set up are two different things. People should have seen this coming back in the 930s when it occurred. Many people warned about the warning signs to expect it.

The good news is, she's not actually O-Lin, just a fragmented personality of it. I'd say just have faith in her having big moments moving forward.

This is why I don't judge arcs until they are finished or nearly finished

literally cant understand the last sentence of paragraph 1,esl-kun. and remiind me again of what age pudding/chiffon were married? it cant be youger that what tama is now ? also why would you called it risking her plan to be pirate king. do we even know this alliance will ended up without betrayal even? big mom even shows her interest to the road poneglyph just a while ago, implying there are undertones to the alliance.
Pudding didn't married, I don't understand also the point what you trying to say with that. Did that change these facts:
Change it the fact she killing people? She try to kill her own children for not beeing able to team up with elbaf and now she risking on her own plan to became a pirateking because of Tama? She chefs from her feed her to,not change any fact that she actually kill them off.
She literally try to kill Chiffon baby, so what is your point?

Attacking Kaido strongest force meaning to risking the alliance with Kaido. She basically helping Kaido enemy right now and I doubt BM let Tama attacked again by someone with means free room enough for her.
Tama can basically do now anything.
Without a ally Big mom not going to became a pirateking. If she would alone be enough, she would not need a alliance with Elbaf or Kaido.

smiles are whatever. can they even stand up to p1/ulti? usop and nami are handling them.
its not just tama that did all those things, its bothher and usop and nami. yes tama contributes a lot but still its not outshining if usop and nami does ended up defeating ulti and p1.
Smiles get build up and hyped by Oda since punk hazard. Law and the strawhats risk their life in Dressrosa to take off the smile factory. They just need to take Tama who tame anyone now. Smile is and was important, well until Tama showing up.

It doesn't matter if Usopp or Nami now defeating Ulti and Pageond via help, Tama already outshine them. Alone with the fact that Tama is the reason that Usopp and Nami survive and Franky not getting gangbanged should tell you enough. And if Linlin really join Tama, their is no way that Usopp or Nami outshinning her in this arc.

Zoro and Law moving from there was talked during 2 whole weeks. Zoro being with Law is a good thing, he will heal him and maybe even fight someone. He will also teleport Zoro at the end.

Law fans i request an alliance from now on. Pls heal and teleport Zoro at the end to the roof top and we will wank Law over anyone no-named Luffy and Zoro :kata:

@yj @SinOfGreed @Akuma_Law @Trafalgar_D_Law
I know it wild headcanon but what if Zoro&Law join force to form a new pirate crew.
That shit is pure fire :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.