How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is what you want vs what has been set up are two different things. People should have seen this coming back in the 930s when it occurred. Many people warned about the warning signs to expect it.

The good news is, she's not actually O-Lin, just a fragmented personality of it. I'd say just have faith in her having big moments moving forward.

This is why I don't judge arcs until they are finished or nearly finished
Indeed.
That was what I said earlier as well and got bashed for no reason lmao
What Oda set up is completely different from people's expectations, maybe I am not that disappointed and mad because I have always expected this to happen, the signs were always there.
Although I still expect Oda to give us a satisfacting ending for Big Mom and her plot points.

my complain is, when will oda tell more about kaido?
He is way way..... way underdeveloped and uninteresting personality wise compared to big mom.

I mean there are flashes of "a moment of humanty" when dealing with oden and luffy, but really incomparible to big mom's moment thus far.

I'm sorry @playa4321 but I don't think we are going to get a moment like this during the raid.:josad:
Great tension, great build up and a great ending with teaparty,something like this was unique, the only plotarmor like the box with the Explosion wasn't even bad since it was hint very early and also not harm any character in sake for the plot. Something like this is and will be for ever unique, we not seeing such a great moment with danger tension again.

Really sad that the flyer and calamity not get same danger tension build up.

Status
Not open for further replies.