How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Back when Luffy getting stomped truly meant something. Now it's "oh, it's normal for him to get dunked early, he'll come back stronger next round" .
That still feels good. Luffy was always pummeling characters in East Blue besides Smoker, so seeing the Big Bad shut him down that first time? That got my attention

Because he wanted so.
Begs for mercy on a half faced, DFless Whitebeard.
Different personalities.
Is cocky until Sengoku shuts him down.
Different personalities + he wanted to look cocky.
Runs away from Akainu two weeks later
Strategic move, Whitbeard run away from less lol.

Everything you described makes him more threatening lol.

We told u guys capitan Midd is based on the unluckiest pirate in the history :milaugh:
His damage is worse than scabbards on Kaido if he did some damage with his wrestling shit :suresure:
Killer did more damage than him to
He can t even hurt Big mom :milaugh:
- Had his arm cut off
- Base destroyed
- Crew ruined
- Plans shat on
- Written terribly

Sounds about right

If zoro tanked big moms attack and went after her everyone would hype it. Since it’s Kidd and killer no they are “trash”

it’s also funny because you guys are pushing an agenda kidd is scared of big mom but that’s nothing what the spoilers said.

Kidd haters will be clowned again

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Is it me or are all Villain flashbacks mediocre in OP, with the sole exception of Doflamingo?
  1. Rob Lucci - killed 500 soldiers
  2. Hody Jones - killed the queen
  3. Caesar Clown - exploded the islands Labs
  4. Doffy - SAVAGE, tres magnifique, chef's kiss
  5. Katakuri - lmfao my sister got hurt so I become Super Saiyan for them
  6. Big Meme - ate some kids :kaidowhat:
Hody's backstory was fitting for the arc. Hody isn't supposed to be this deep, layered character. I liked Big Mom's backstory. Doffy's backstory is IMO best in the series.

Back in Alabasta we had SHs, Baroque Works most important officers and Alabasta's guards, it was simpler then
In this arc we got A LOT of characters who need one by one a fight. It may be difficult to manage all this number, true, but Oda is just making things more difficult and silly by adding not-necessary plots
yeah he makes this so hard for himself introducing the scabbard. really no reason to have 9 of them, 3 (kin, kan, and denjiro ) are more than enough and way easier to manage

Because he wanted to look like a bitch in first place, that's what makes him threatening.
The mental gymnastics some people do here...
Power level has nothing to do with threat level.
This is a battle shonen, POWER =THREAT to protagonist. The best villains (Meruem, Freeza, Sensui) were overwhelming opponents strength wise. None of them were jobbers meant to make other people look strong.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Because he wanted so.

Different personalities.

Different personalities + he wanted to look cocky.

Strategic move, Whitbeard run away from less lol.

Everything you described makes him more threatening lol.
Lmfao how does Teach going. “Ahhh pops you wouldn’t kill your son right?!?” After gloating make him more threatening?

Begging at a man who has two holes in him, half a face, a disease destroying his body, countless lesser injuries and whose devil fruit you shut down doesn’t make you threatening. It makes you a joke
Post automatically merged:

Wado will turn against Mihawk not Kaido
Enma is related to Wano and Kaido:cheers:
But if he turns Enma black it’s due to Oden lmao

I fundamentally believe that Oda is his own worst enemy. He knows the giant story he created with the plethora of ideas he's put into it. Now he's reaping what he sowed in that he needs to spend 10s of chapters resolving plotlines that involve 50+ characters.

So in order to not stay bored after 100+ chapters of the same plotline, he creates ridiculous situations for characters to get into to keep it fun for himself. I don't fault the guy for this, and honestly in a binge read it's actually pretty good. But I get why this sucks weekly, to go from the 5v2 on the dome to Luffy fighting Kaido alone and Kid chasing after Big Mom down below after setting up the rooftop battle for 10+ chapters.
This. Wano weekly is a pain in the ass. It was meant to be binged tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.