How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wining? Im winning :goyea: I ain't shitting on kidd here. your sad sanji slander is just pathetic. kidd will of course go after big mom, he wont win against her but he aint downgrading all the way down to trash ass apoo. no need to degrade yourself with sad stupid sanji slander and some dumb ''he wasn't using haki'' despite being punshed by a yonko arguments. its not a good look on you for arguing this or kidd that he would be dumb enough to not use haki to defend himself if he is able.
Lol, the sad thing is you think I actually hate Sanji.

I "slander" Sanji to piss off people like you, because it works lol

Kid not using Haki (even when he is a confirmed CoC user btw) and still fighting 2 Yonko actually IS a feat.
Have fun with @5000 ng/dl or death still making fun of you guys for Vergo cracking Sanji's prized legs.

See and I think it’s something different... the person who destroyed Tamas village is drake. This is why Big Mom will make her way to Drake rather than just straight out fighting ulti and page one
they dont care about tamas village tho. the hat one. they are talking about the left overtown. which was burned down by kaido fodder before the raid right.. by holdem and guys. big mom has some sentiment to that town because they fed her despite not owning much. who knows what she will do at this point. I doubt page one is out for good tho.

Bege was spitting blood with his eyes white, complaining that he was about to die. Kidd smiles after taking her hit...

Queen was knocked out after two hits from a nerfed Big Mom...

Kidd and Killer have tanked Big Moms Heavenly dominion, damaged Kaido, and smiled after taking a punch straight to the face from Big Mom.

Keep beating your meat to this panel until the end of Wano
damn

Bege was spitting blood with his eyes white, complaining that he was about to die. Kidd smiles after taking her hit...

Queen was knocked out after two hits from a nerfed Big Mom...

Kidd and Killer have tanked Big Moms Heavenly dominion, damaged Kaido, and smiled after taking a punch straight to the face from Big Mom.

Keep beating your meat to this panel until the end of Wano
Yes comparing 1 punch to a dozen lmao. Makes sense...

Nerfed Big Mom ? Are you serious. Her physical strength is all there. And she wasnt even able to bruise him. He was out for a collective of 7 pages. Also means absoulte shit since we know he was purposely playing possum as well.

You mean Killer damaged Kaido. And with that he did less than the Scabbards. Kidd did absoulte fuck all. Stop being desperate and making shit up.

Lol, the sad thing is you think I actually hate Sanji.

I "slander" Sanji to piss off people like you, because it works lol

Kid not using Haki (even when he is a confirmed CoC user btw) and still fighting 2 Yonko actually IS a feat.
Have fun with @5000 ng/dl or death still making fun of you guys for Vergo cracking Sanji's prized legs.
sad thing is enjoying pissing people off and being disingenuous for the fun of it. you just destroy your credibility with shit like this. and stop. kid is using haki. this retarded point is overused. them not turning black doesnt mean they aint protecting themselves with haki when they can... what would be the point.

He’s not. The focus with Ulti has only been on Nami. A couple of chapters ago, Ulti singled her out, and Nami spoke about something she needed to take her out. Usopp’s not been involved with Ulti beyond getting his ass whipped initially. Also, to refute something you said earlier, if indeed Page Ine gets needed because of Big Mom, that’s prime real estate for Usopp.

Who the hell is “you guys?” This isn’t some fanboy nonsense that plagues this site. Oda has set up Nami vs Ulti moreso than any other matchup outside of Luffy vs Kaido.

Did she leave the roof, or was she forced off of it?

And yet, we as readers know that it’s not about morals despite what is said. They’re pirates. They make their own morals, so statements based on morality don’t mean anything becusss their morals are determined by their whims. “Morals” when it comes from a pirate is not the same as “morals” coming from someone in the Navy, which are supposed to trend good.

For instance, Luffy didn’t help Tama because he gave a rats ass about Wano and felt a moral obligation to help it in any way possible. He helped Tama because she gave him a bowl of rice, her last bowl, that was supposed to be her birthday gift. This is no different from Big Mom.
And Chopper can join the fight with him:kata:

sad thing is enjoying pissing people off and being disingenuous for the fun of it. you just destroy your credibility with shit like this. and stop. kid is using haki. this retarded point is overused. them not turning black doesnt mean they aint protecting themselves with haki when they can... what would be the point.
Don't mind him. He's heavily self-righteous. He pretends he doesnt care about things but he does. And it hurts him deep down. Can't wait for Sanji vs King to happen so I can officially use him as the tissue paper I use to wipe my ass.

Except I responded to @Prince Kronos for doing literally the same shit you are accusing me of. Then you responded with the defense force without actually understanding why I said what I said.

So how about you stop quoting me since you literally cannot let go of the haki argument bro.

And I could care the fuck less about my "credibility", my predictions and speculations are either right or wrong, just like anyone else's.

Status
Not open for further replies.