How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol if kronos is being an ass to the kid and his fanbase, defend those points and debunk him instead of stooping yourself down by bringing sanji into this shit by trying to compare shit. its not hard. always the same pathetic tactics everywhere. if she is lying, then debunk the lies instead of going ''hurrdurr sanji bad look how long it was since he clashed with king, look sanji was shaking'' why fight lies and slander with lies and slander? this is why you lose :kayneshrug:
Literally his post that I initially responded to:

Clashing against a YC1 like this

Shits on anything Midd and Killer will ever do. When Sanji defeats King....yall gon be crying real hard.
So don't be a biased cunt. I literally threw his argument back at him because that's what I do to every fanbase in this forum. That includes Zoro fans. That includes Luffy fans. That includes any fanbase which I feel like call out on their shit.

If you don't like it, there's the door:hapnoel:

she cared for pudding and her sisters a lot and you're taking one panel from a flashback and ignoring the rest.
WHEN? We literally see her childrens acting on their own, when Brulee was hurt she didn´t do anything. She see her childrens as puppets, Pudding helping her own with fighting back not Big mom.
Their is literally no point where BM care for his children who fear her much.
Also their is no prove that she care for childrens under 10years.

Killer confrontation with Hawkins is the only decent part of this chapter.

Kidd will be saving Ulti and Page One from Big Mom. This will be why they join his crew after Kaido falls at the end of the arc. Many have been saying it would happen, all we needed was some type of interaction between Kidd and the siblings.:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.