How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally his post that I initially responded to:

So don't be a biased cunt. I literally threw his argument back at him because that's what I do to every fanbase in this forum. That includes Zoro fans. That includes Luffy fans. That includes any fanbase which I feel like call out on their shit.

If you don't like it, there's the door:hapnoel:
Aight continue to make the fanbase more toxic as a whole then. Be apart of the problem. We can call shit out without dragging the entire fanbases of characters into this shit. If Kronos lies about kid, you don't need to lie about sanji to get back at him, or zoro, or luffy. Kronos ain't the sanji fanbase my guy :kayneshrug:

Killer >>> RS Sanji

Raid Suit won't protect him from sonic slash.
You assuming that killer can even touch him with it? Sanji would walk that shit off regardless. Killer fights hawkins... sanji fights a calamity. Case is closed. Or at least it will be in a few weeks/months when sanjis matchup finally gets revealed.:kata: that being said killer is hype, he doesn't need to be as strong as sanji to be considered strong :goyea:

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
You assuming that killer can even touch him with it? Sanji would walk that shit off regardless. Killer fights hawkins... sanji fights a calamity. Case is closed. Or at least it will be in a few weeks/months when sanjis matchup finally gets revealed.:kata: that being said killer is hype, he doesn't need to be as strong as sanji to be considered strong :goyea:
i don't see sanji fighting any calamity:saden:

Aight continue to make the fanbase more toxic as a whole then. Be apart of the problem. We can call shit out without dragging the entire fanbases of characters into this shit. If Kronos lies about kid, you don't need to lie about sanji to get back at him, or zoro, or luffy. Kronos ain't the sanji fanbase my guy :kayneshrug:
Poor guy. I was just like you once. The website ain't gonna change bruh. The mods themselves are just as bad as the users are here when it comes to clowning on a fanbase. I've learned to accept it and laugh with them, you should too.

You also haven't been here long enough to even understand why I respond the way I do to certain people. Speak to me in a year or two and then tell me what's up.

Don't get so offended by shit that doesn't matter. I'll say what I want. They are fictional characters.

Killer >>> RS Sanji

Raid Suit won't protect him from sonic slash.
If Killers Getting Matched up with Hawkins. He's probably weaker than Sanji. Only Perospero, Queen and those CP0 guys are left. And I'd take all of those characters over Hawkins any day. And honestly your boi X Drake aint lookin to good either.

If Killers Getting Matched up with Hawkins. He's probably weaker than Sanji. Only Perospero, Queen and those CP0 guys are left. And I'd take all of those characters over Hawkins any day. And honestly your boi X Drake aint lookin to good either.
Don't forget King :P man I really wanna see that aerial battle so bad its not even about king being yc1 it would just look so god damn cool. Also it makes sense story wise you know there isn't a lot Oda needs to do for that fight to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.