[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
anyway the count is a bit troll so i ak worried someone has an ability to move my vote

meaning someone is trying to save mango/tris

also midnights vote is aweful timed

Emil

Certified Memelord
You were asking this.

Don't come up with another phantomatic case on me because it presumably won't work.

Are you scared by the thought you think I could do something at night to you per chance?
asking what?

why would u ever aim sht at me tonight? are u gna throw now?

Emil

Certified Memelord
anyway if u want ur voice heard beta why dont u push it harder instead of blame others

drago was a good lynch amd idk why u r acting like he will flip town

im not liking how ur shift blaming now as if u know his flip before hand

guys this lynch will likely be RNG

imma hammer on tris/drago

jokes aside its not funny how we r now voting flower after i wanted he voted the entire day

now this is clearly done to save drago/tris

[vote lynch drago]
You voted Drago over here.

anyway the count is a bit troll so i ak worried someone has an ability to move my vote

meaning someone is trying to save mango/tris

also midnights vote is aweful timed
And over here you said scum moved your vote so what are you talking about? Did you forget you voted Drago?

anyway if u want ur voice heard beta why dont u push it harder instead of blame others

drago was a good lynch amd idk why u r acting like he will flip town

im not liking how ur shift blaming now as if u know his flip before hand
This is your wrong insinuation since I have no clue what he will flip and never displayed signs of it, I know he was presumably not the best lynch.

But I was calling you out and reprimanding you for considering the offchance someone controlled your vote when instead you shifted it on Drago. It almost sounded like in the first place you would vote Drago up without thinking of solid reasons, so more probably as a scum, and you forgot sooner.

Emil

Certified Memelord
omg if my last vote was drago then disregard what i said lmao

rly not paying attention rn

anyway doesnt change the outcome

its a good lynch imo

Emil

Certified Memelord
This is your wrong insinuation since I have no clue what he will flip and never displayed signs of it, I know he was presumably not the best lynch.

But I was calling you out and reprimanding you for considering the offchance someone controlled your vote when instead you shifted it on Drago. It almost sounded like in the first place you would vote Drago up without thinking of solid reasons, so more probably as a scum, and you forgot sooner.
the only thing i dont like about drago wagon is he wasnt here to talk

other than that its a good lynch

so who u think was better?

Status
Not open for further replies.