Speculations Theories and Head Canons

Yep, I like to shit on Kid a lot but I always maintained that Post Wano he’ll become a Great Pirate if not short, but in the long run
lol... i honestly don't get why do people have biases against another character... pretty sure the justifications are different.. but damn the irony in what u said
:ihaha:
Post automatically merged:

They're related, Shiki have history with Zolo because he's Kaido son
Lifeismeh fr

To think Kaido would’ve revealed that or given Zoro the slightest bit of attention on the rooftop if they were really related.
Kaido doesn't know yet , he was tricked and Zolo was stolen by Higurashi and Shiki when he was born, that's my theory

I base this on the fact Yamato should be related to Higurashi, since they have very similar and unique hair color, and obviously the old hag know Kaido well and also know Shiki

since the old hag from Wano, she know about shimotsuki viilage and probably Shiki too

on the rooftop we saw they have similar attacks wich was enough build up without giving it away

basically I think the idea will be Shiki wanted Kaido to stick with Yamato

I may be off on some aspects , because there's a lot of missing informations, but the overall idea I think is very possible, and that's Zolo connection to Wano

-Marco gets overwhelmed in a 3v1 against King, Queen, Perospero (if they can't do atleast that much...).
-Carrot, Chopper vs Perospero.
-Sanji vs Queen.
-Drake beats Apoo or Apoo switches sides.
-Usopp vs Page One. Usopp will unlock Armament haki soon. Nami gets Zeus back then she beats Ulti.
-Wounded Zoro vs King.
-Jimbei beats Who's Who then wounded Jimbei vs wounded Jack or Yamato beats Jack, before confronting Kaido (might not outright fight him though).
-Hiyori kills Orochi like she wanted.
-Big Mom finds out Sanji baked her cake. They interact this arc though not a fight.
-Kid vs Big Mom for a period of time.
-Sanji will fight Kizaru/Greenbull near the end of the story.

1. Sanji will fight both King and Queen

- Oda created a plot line where Sanji has interacted with both, and these to have been a pair since their introduction, it’s fair they end as a pair as well.

2. Zoro injured and Hiyori will finish off Orochi and turn Enma black then join the Kaido fight with empowered Enma

- Enma should be turned black by End of Wano, but simultaneously Zoro not turning Wado ichimonji black first by his own acts just doesn’t feel fitting.

3. Luffy will lose to Kaido and we’ll get 9 straw hats vs Kaido during the fourth act.

4. Kid will fight Apoo and Killer Will extreme diff Hawkins. And just like Law commented on Zoros power, Kid will comment on Sanjis.

5. Yamato will fight Jack after Jack obliterates Inu.

- Jack is going to be running towards the scabbards, after Yamato gives the scabbards Momo they’ll head to the tower to try and face Kaido and Jack and Yamato will run into each other and fight.

6. Big Mom will face CP-0

The current CP-0 are the kids that big Mom had at her birthday party and they’ll face Linlin and explain what will happen at her birthday party.

7. Fujitora and Ryokugyu are as strong as Akainu.

8. Burgess is stronger than Jozu meanwhile Shiryu is stronger than Vista.
you are a gambler, man:smart::smart:

1. Zoro will kill kaido
2. Hawkins will make a voodoo doll out of big mom or kaido
3. Moria will pop up and witness kaido‘s defeat
:watchout::watchout:

1. Kizaru is CP0 boss, Aokiji is Sword Boss.

2. Sanji and Kuzaru will fight but Kizaru will be defeated by Fujitora, Divine light being defeated by the one who see only Darkness.

3. Luffy will save Akainu from Kizaru by sacrificing himself. Akainu will be redeemed and face Gorosei

4. Akainu will be Cyborg-ized

5. Long Head Shinobi Fukouroujou is a CP0 who decided that having Orochi at the head of Wano was good for trade.
:kawak::kawak:

6. Straw Hats will meet Enel on the Moon for the last Poneglyph
:kayneshrug::kayneshrug:

Big Mom vs Queen rematch
:pepelit::pepelit:

Word comes out that mihawk has low diffed the buster call

Sanji fights both king and queen, with or without marco

Marco retreats to chopper and helps the casualties as he recuperates himself

Ussop will have a CoO moment

The tides of battle shift as sanji defeats either king or queen or both

Kaido's affiliation to judge is exposed..kaido comments on sanji to luffy regarding his affiliation with Germa.

Luffy goes gear 4 derivative, 5 or stays in 4 and is in control of the fight.

Sanji either goes to assist Kid with BM or luffy with Kaido.. or none of this happens
but sanji catches us off guard by doing something out of the blue

Sanji get furious.. at something

Anti manner kick course makes a Post time skip debut, used in conjunction with DJ

Chopper and marco tend to casualties.., with marco potentially assisting sanji before helping chopper.

we'll finally get dope sanji and kid double page spread of sanji facing 2 commanders or something slick.. and Kid and BM's Coc clash.

About zoro... I'll leave Oda to wank him

At the end when zoro has recuperated a bit.. he, sanji, and Jimbe (after defeating WW) wreck havoc in live dome or face cp0

Robin slaps BB into Oblivion..

Sanji's chapter 's name will either be Zeff related or DJ... germa is also an option

Sanji goes berserk against Perespero and gravely damages him for what he did to carrot

at the end of wano sanji reinforces the notion of him being relative to zoro into peoples minds.
:cheers:

Bandaged by Sabo

1. Momonosuke joins the Straw Hat Crew.
2. Usopp is going to be the 4th Strongest in the crew after Luffy, Zoro and Sanji by EoS.
3. Usopp will get Yasopp's rifle.
4. Shanks will get defeated by BB.
5. BB will get Kaido DF.
6. Mihawk will join as Shanks underling.
7. Zoro's dad is Shimotsuki Ushimaru.
8. Akainu will be Blueno of WG arc.
9. Ryokugyu has plant based DF.
10. Luffy requires Gear 5 to defeat Kaido.
11. Kaido won't be defeated in 1 vs 1.
12. Sanji will inherit the dream of Conquering North Blue.
13. Urouge has joined BB.
14. A mink joins Straw Hat Crew.
15. ....
this is good one, actually

Last edited:
1 Kidd is captain John son
2 Shiki will appear, he have history with Zolo, Sanji , Scabbards and Yamato, and also Doflamingo, basically the ultimate Mastermind
3 Zolo is Kaido son
4 Garp and Kizaru will appear and will be killed
5 Rocks pirates make their grand return at the end of the arc
damn:milaugh:

so you also agree that some points have less than 10% probability huh

- the raid will fail
- sanji will get captured and executed
- zoro is done for now
- kaido will defeat luffy
- kid will defeat big mom and will get defeated by kaido afterward
- orochi and the red scabbards will survive
- a second final war will be after two weeks from now (hawkins prediction about luffy and zoro 19% chance of survival at the end of the month)

- the raid will fail
- sanji will get captured and executed
- zoro is done for now
- kaido will defeat luffy
- kid will defeat big mom and will get defeated by kaido afterward
- orochi and the red scabbards will survive
- a second final war will be after two weeks from now (hawkins prediction about luffy and zoro 19% chance of survival at the end of the month)
when do you think sanji will get captured and executed?

when do you think sanji will get captured and executed?
by the end of this war, i do believe he's the guy with 1% chance of survival, considering that both hawkins and x-drake only know sanji by o-soba mask that's why hawkins called him "that man", an anonymous male.

Man this thread is L's magnet :milaugh:
Anyway here's my 2 cents
- Luffy will 1v1 Kaidou for abit, then get knocked the f out, again.
- Yamato will come for Rooftop, confront Kaidou and buy Luffy time to recover
- The SHs finish their opponent
- Sanji and Zoro vs King/Queen (solo or tagteam)
- Hiyori/Momo and Zoro will confront Orochi, but Zoro will let Hiyori cut off Orochi's head
- Kid fights Big Mom, but not beating her, just stalls her for a bit before Onigashima arrives at mainland Wano. Then BM dips with the Red Poneglyph
- .......ZKK at the flower capital

I will gladly take my L (Ls) if any of those won't happen. :funky:

Man this thread is L's magnet :milaugh:
Anyway here's my 2 cents
- Luffy will 1v1 Kaidou for abit, then get knocked the f out, again.
- Yamato will come for Rooftop, confront Kaidou and buy Luffy time to recover
- The SHs finish their opponent
- Sanji and Zoro vs King/Queen (solo or tagteam)
- Hiyori/Momo and Zoro will confront Orochi, but Zoro will let Hiyori cut off Orochi's head
- Kid fights Big Mom, but not beating her, just stalls her for a bit before Onigashima arrives at mainland Wano. Then BM dips with the Red Poneglyph
- .......ZKK at the flower capital

I will gladly take my L (Ls) if any of those won't happen. :funky:
pretty good points tho

Ulti has CoC.
She will perhaps have an unconscious outburst against Big Mom.

Luffy will beat Kaido with the help of Hawkins.
Kaido will show that he is indeed the strongest in the world 1vs1 but, as Mihawk said, Luffys power of turning foes into allies is the most dangerous ability on the ocean. Luffy with the help of Hawkins will turn into "Nightmare Luffy" - an arc specific mode that will push Luffy far beyond his limits.

Fukorokuju will beat Raizo.
One has trained for 20+ years, the other hasn't. Just like the Dukes surpassed Kinemon due to 20+ years training. Some sort of team up is needed. Perhaps Hotei will get back up?