One Piece Chapter 963 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
People keeping asking why Oden didn't make Enma a black blade ? Yet it's blatantly obvious, he just wasn't strong enough.

- There's only 2 swordsman who made black blades

- 1 is considered a God in Wano (the same country oden was born and raised in)

- The other is the current strongest swordsman in the world and Zoro's EOS opponent.

- People are also overrating Oden.

- He injured a not in his Prime Kaido and he clashed with a not in his Prime Whitebeard.

- Zoro has clashed with Fujitora who is highly likely stronger than the WB Oden clashed with.

- Oden is very strong, in my opinion low top tier in his prime but let's not act like this guy is Mihawk, Shanks or Prime Rayleigh level.

Last edited:
For sure, it is still a theory and no fact. But for me it makes sense and i am following that theory since at least August, when i posted the thread here. You posted there, you know it.

The traveling didnt must have stated in one day, why should it? And we know ace was switching seas for example, teleporting wasnt also something of his abilitys. (east blue - wano - alabasta...)
Ace took a year to find blackbeard

H

Homelander

For sure, it is still a theory and no fact. But for me it makes sense and i am following that theory since at least August, when i posted the thread here. You posted there, you know it.

The traveling didnt must have stated in one day, why should it? And we know ace was switching seas for example, teleporting wasnt also something of his abilitys. (east blue - wano - alabasta...)
I kinda guess so i hope to see where it goes. I just hope koshirou pops in act3 if its really him .

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
People keeping asking why Oden didn't make Enma a black blade ? Yet it's blatantly obvious, he just wasn't strong enough.

- There's only 2 swordsman who made black blades

- 1 is considered a God in Wano (the same country oden was born and raised in)

- The other is the current strongest swordsman in the world and Zoro's EOS opponent.

- People are also overrating Oden.

- He injured a not in his Prime Kaido and he clashed with a not in his Prime Kaido.

- Zoro his clashed with Fujitora is highly likely stronger than the WB Oden clashed with.

- Oden is very strong, in my opinion low top tier in his prime but let's not act like this guy is Mihawk, Shanks or Prime Rayleigh level.
I think he will render it black when he ll get to beat a top tier 1v1

I feel like bege cover chapter will end up somewhere importsnt. Why did lola come back to new world. She was in Water7 .

Is she going back to WCI to convince her mother strawhats saved her ?
If she tries that then Linlin will kill her since she detests Lola for bailing on that arranged marriage with Loki. Besides, even if she does not kill Lola on sight, Linlin is highly unlikely to forgive the Straw Hats for attempting to kill her and for ruining both her Tea Party and her reputation.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I kinda guess so i hope to see where it goes. I just hope koshirou pops in act3 if its really him .
I hope so too, even if i would understand if zoro kinda replaces him. Sounds strange, but with a good flashback of zoro it would be plausible. But lets see what happens.

Just, with every Picture of him, it seems more likely. Last chapter it was exactly the same sword, for example, not the optical references, including the same style of wearing the coat... and so on.
Post automatically merged:

Who tha Fuck is this Psychopath LMAO

So you wanna eat a chicken that’s 6’2 talks like a person, thinks like a person, acts like a person. And has a pineapple style haircut
No, because i dont eat chicken at all. :cheers:

H

Homelander

If she tries that then Linlin will kill her since she detests Lola for bailing on that arranged marriage with Loki. Besides, even if she does not kill Lola on sight, Linlin is highly unlikely to forgive the Straw Hats for attempting to kill her and for ruining both her Tea Party and her reputation.
I get the same feeling what if she was found and kidnapped her.

I feel this lola -big momstoryline needs closure. Seems like oda is probably honting of lola in elbaf as well.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Dude Prime WB was at least 28 years ago. This storyline takes place 33 years ago. As we know with one piece 5 years in terms of strength is an incredible difference.
Speculation. Whitebeard is likely in his early 40s in this and he already had cumulated a huge battle experience. I don't see his Old self being stronger, we know that the gap between prime and old is as large more or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.