Speculations Theories and Head Canons

Kidd and Buggy will be eos emperors
Kuina is alive and is waiting straw hats at Laugh Tale, and she's both the WSS and Pirate Queen one piece need to become a great modern shonen

My theory atm is just this set of matchup, I think it works nicely provided the BMP show up and Hawkins/Apoo flip sides at a crucial moment.

Yonko:

- Luffy vs Kaido
- Kid vs BigMom

Yonko Commanders:

- Zoro vs King
- Sanji vs Queen
- Yamato vs Jack
- Law vs Smoothie
- Killer vs Snack

Veteran Executives:

- Jinbe vs WsW
- Franky vs Sasaki
- Drake vs Perospero
- Robin/Brook vs Black Maria
- Apoo vs Daifuku
- Hawkins vs Compote
- Nami/Usopp vs Ulti
- Chopper vs Page 1

The rest are virtually fodder on both crews. This just works conspicuously too well, but obviously rides on some plot twist with the BMP

My avatar can suggest I love space travel and it's true. This would represent a long-standing dream of mine.
I wouuuuuuld LOVE spaceships Straw Hats.

πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€
Post automatically merged:

8. Kaidou, after an epic fight with Luffy and Yamato, will be backstab by Akainu and Kizaru, helped by CP0, and Vice-Admirals using a new technology allowing to weaken DF users. ( Not usual Sea Stuff ).
The Scene will be similar to the crew weakening King Kong in the King Kong Movie by using Chloroform on him and then Vice-Admirals will be restraining him with SeaStuff Ropes.
Kaidou will call them cowards to wait for him to be weakened by Straw Hats and his allies and Kizaru will thanks CP0 and say that they could not miss such an occasion and that Marine could not been able to defeat Kaidou otherwise.

Linlin then will say that she will Avenge him once she make an Alliance with Elbaf Giants.

Last edited: