Conspiracy theories you believe

Verse 2]
Standin' up, keep me on the rise
Lost control of myself, I'm compromised

You're incriminating, no disguise (No disguise)
And you ain't never runnin' low on supplies

Old People eating disgustingly Food ( Young fresh people ).
Post automatically merged:

I didn't pay Attention to the clothes t the end, I'm going to watch It again

Edit : yeah, Now got this part too. With Yummy Justin Bieber plate parallel with the Food on top.

Look at that :

Look at that too : Katy Perry as a food for rich people !

I've seen the Katy one. Crazy as fuck.

Verse 2]
Standin' up, keep me on the rise
Lost control of myself, I'm compromised

You're incriminating, no disguise (No disguise)
And you ain't never runnin' low on supplies

Old People eating disgustingly Food ( Young fresh people ).

I didn't pay Attention to the clothes t the end, I'm going to watch It again

Edit : yeah, Now got this part too. With Yummy Justin Bieber plate parallel with the Food on top.

Look at that :

Look at that too : Katy Perry as a food for rich people !

"January 2014, and a video that seemed to show him peeing in a janitor’s mop bucket while yelling “Fuck Bill Clinton!” in July 2013, all of which led to his apologetic October 2015 song, “Sorry.”"

Really, really interesting. This was Justin Bieber @Gargo

Last edited:
Coronavirus was made in a lab.

There is literally a Wuhan Virology Lab that has this sectors :

The Institute contains the following research centers:[19]
  • Center for Emerging Infectious Disease
  • Chinese Virus Resources and Bioinformatics Center
  • Center of Applied and Environmental Microbiology
  • Department of Analytical Biochemistry and Biotechnology
  • Department of Molecular Virology
And there is literally pics of people in the Wuhan Lab seeing bats, and a Major General was spotted there.

It's 15-25 kilometers from the supposed location of the outbreak (Wuhan Market)

There are people at the upper echelons of society who wish for humanity to be reduced drastically in numbers, who rape, torture and eat children, who want complete control over all aspects of our lives and will stop at nothing to make it so.

The only way to stop them is to unite the people and open their minds, the battlefield where this war is being waged is the public mind, if they win the people over to what they want them to believe then they win, if the people can be convinced that their rights and freedom are being taken from them then they will be able to turn it all around, and it will be an easy task to put the world back on track, no different than how football fans over the world united to stop super league just recently.

The power is and will always be in the people's hands, let no one tell you otherwise, that's why such a massive effort is being undertaken by the few corrupt to sway the public, deception is their greatest weapon.

If we pierce the illusions, we win, it's that simple.

There are people at the upper echelons of society who wish for humanity to be reduced drastically in numbers, who rape, torture and eat children, who want complete control over all aspects of our lives and will stop at nothing to make it so.

The only way to stop them is to unite the people and open their minds, the battlefield where this war is being waged is the public mind, if they win the people over to what they want them to believe then they win, if the people can be convinced that their rights and freedom are being taken from them then they will be able to turn it all around, and it will be an easy task to put the world back on track, no different than how football fans over the world united to stop super league just recently.

The power is and will always be in the people's hands, let no one tell you otherwise, that's why such a massive effort is being undertaken by the few corrupt to sway the public, deception is their greatest weapon.

If we pierce the illusions, we win, it's that simple.
This is like the new world order depicted in dollar? Imo there's an elite world government as well.

Coronavirus was made in a lab.

There is literally a Wuhan Virology Lab that has this sectors :

The Institute contains the following research centers:[19]
  • Center for Emerging Infectious Disease
  • Chinese Virus Resources and Bioinformatics Center
  • Center of Applied and Environmental Microbiology
  • Department of Analytical Biochemistry and Biotechnology
  • Department of Molecular Virology
And there is literally pics of people in the Wuhan Lab seeing bats, and a Major General was spotted there.

It's 15-25 kilometers from the supposed location of the outbreak (Wuhan Market)
Corona virus came from a lab
i don't know a lot about US conspiracy stuff but Epstein didn't kill himself and Bill clinton is a pedo
I think it's gotten to the point where Covid-19 leaking from the Wuhan lab is plausible is mainstream. Even CNN's Sanjay Gupta believes that the leak hypothesis is plausible. I don't think that many will give credence to it being made in a lab though.

They didn't actually kill him but faked his death, he's probably chilling at some island but is dead as far as public life is concerned.
I doubt it. He was already bankrupt before he got arreste

I think it's gotten to the point where Covid-19 leaking from the Wuhan lab is plausible is mainstream. Even CNN's Sanjay Gupta believes that the leak hypothesis is plausible. I don't think that many will give credence to it being made in a lab though.
CNN lol .

Sorry dude but CNN is fake news they just manipulate and sensationalize for ratings .

I doubt it. He was already bankrupt before he got arreste

CNN lol .

Sorry dude but CNN is fake news they just manipulate and sensationalize for ratings .
Bankruptcy isn't the same thing as being broke, you can have plenty of assets while filing for bankruptcy and I doubt a guy with his connections would get killed off.

The elite world government has also control about what we understand as history, just like in One Piece. Our whole chronology is a lie.

https://tw.voicetube.com/v3/videos/981

http://chronologia.org/en/

I thought exactly the same... where’s our Laugh Tale?
:neesama:

I believe that humanity is older than we think and that we had many ages and big kingdoms in the past which got destroyed, just my theory.

Regarding conspiracies hmm I think that there’s an organisation but not the illuminati, I think it’s something we don’t know of.
Wars and economy crisis are mostly planned.