Conspiracy theories you believe

Jews don't belong in Palestine.

The Rothschilds Banking family bought out Jerusalem from the Ottomans in circa 1829.
Jews control the stock market.

WW1 and 2 was to deliver the USA and Britain to the Zionist cause.

Zionists in Germany Weimar period spread more degeneracy than even current day USA.
Transgenderism was invented by Jews to destroy the Gentile bloodlines.

Jews deposed the Czar Nicholas II.
Communist Jews killed millions of White Christians in the Holodomor and the Red takeover of Russia.

Jews invented the 20th century FEMINIST movement to lower wages and birthrate.

The word Nazi is a Jewish word from Yiddish/Hebrew. NatSocs of Germany never called themselves as such.

Six million Jews In peril has appeared in newspapers since 1869.

1897 was the world first Zionist Conference.
Jews have the USA in debt due to the Federal Reserve Bank.

Jews ended apartheid in South Africa alongside Communist Nelson Mandela to kill a lot of Whites

Jews HATE the Goy(Non Jew Whites) and wish to eradicate them through endless Mass immigration through the Hart-Celler Act of 1965.

Jews killed JFK to get the pass on USA nuclear information which JFK had handled, and JFK's brother RFK had chosen the Israeli side which is why a Palestinian named Sirhan Sirhan shot him. This election RFK Jr TO THIS DAY alongside all politicians on both sides swear fealty to Israel.

Jews have been hush hush in Western media of all the atrocities and horrendous deaths by the thousands of White Boers after the end of apartheid.

Jews did 9/11
Five Dancing Israelis, Urban Moving Systems

Jews control the media
Jews hired Epstein under Mossad to prostitute white children.

Jews push Anti-Whitism in the media by hiding all Black on White racial incidents.

Jews are using Ukraine to depose Putin, and put a more gay and diversity PM in place
Post automatically merged:

All Jews
I hope this is a troll post.

I think the Kennedys and MLK were killed by the US government.
Kennedy was messing with secret societies,cia and the banking system if i'm not mistaken.Could have been anyone.

The government kills people who find cures to cancer
This one i believe. I saw a documentary about a polish-american doctor that created some very effective medicine for cancer. Poor man ended up without his medical license and in jail. The man saved hundreds and got destroyed.

I believe there are some secret societies pulling some strings from the shadows. Not something that big, but they do have a certain degree of influence on how the world and political affairs are handled.
Many politicians in Brazil were and are part of the Free Masonry. Even our past Kings were part of it too.

Last edited:
I believe almost 100% that 9/11 was an inside job
Yes but it is a conspiracy theory? By now should be worldwide recognized as the ultimate truth!

I'm pretty open on global warming not being cause by us but as of now I prefer staying with the option it's caused by us, BUT theres 150%a lot of false info about it, and lots, LOTS of politicians wanting to capitalize on it.
This seems strange and contradictory.

Hard to say someone believe in a conspiracy theory when in their mind it is the truth not a theory.

For example Russia financy worldwide groups like Stop the Oil so they can maintain their control over Europe. Russia being the biggest Green Economy financial making sure 3rd World contries doesn't ever develop to become 1st World contries. And also supporting terrorist groups like Hamas.