Conspiracy theories you believe

9/11 was indeed an inside job. The Towers collapsed from the bottom like a perfect demolition, which should be impossible. The planes crashed near the top of the buildings and those areas should have given away first. Even when the top parts collapses, it's not enough to make the rest of the towers fall.

I also believe the US purposely escalates war tension for money. The upper % of the economy and government make alot of money off of war which gives them the excuse to inflate taxes and for companies to inflate prices. This in return could lead to a shortage on the stock market where the upper % gain even more control and sway over the people since they hold most of the resources. A stock market crash is what lead to the US Great Depression of 1929 and almost happened again in 2008. If John McCain became president, the 2nd Great Depression would have occurred in 2010 or so.

Freemasons are behind the world and shadow puppet the government.

The group has just had way too many powerful people to not have some form of influence.

Not to mention the fact every form of occult we have has a freemason behind it. Book of Satanism? Written by a former mason who based it on masonry. Ouija board? Created by a Freemason. Crowley? Former Mason.

The group your grandfather goes to might be harmless, but there's a higher up part to it they're not revealing.

And the rituals are based on the Egyptian mysteries which are also occult. I bought the books you're not supposed to have off Ebay Estate Sales to compare them. (Families of passed on masons don't care about the books as much, so score!)

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Freemasons are behind the world and shadow puppet the government.

The group has just had way too many powerful people to not have some form of influence.

Not to mention the fact every form of occult we have has a freemason behind it. Book of Satanism? Written by a former mason who based it on masonry. Ouija board? Created by a Freemason. Crowley? Former Mason.

The group your grandfather goes to might be harmless, but there's a higher up part to it they're not revealing.

And the rituals are based on the Egyptian mysteries which are also occult. I bought the books you're not supposed to have off Ebay Estate Sales to compare them. (Families of passed on masons don't care about the books as much, so score!)
Aliens are demons

I don't really look into that stuff too much but:
. People in the past had advanced civilizations and technology that were lost to time (Pyramids and other structures of immense size and complex spread all around the world)
. Moon landing was fake

fyi, 9/11 was NOT an inside job, There were sporadic attacks that led up to it for years. My family knew people that witnessed it live. It was truly a terror attack whether you believe it or not, but our government did use it as a convenient excuse to go to Iraq and Afghanistan. That's why terrorism is such a massive failure, not to mention morally wrong on every level. If you commit terrorism, you've not only committed a heinous crime, but foolishly played right into your enemies hands.

Here are my conspiracies- There is a secret government and they manufactured diseases like Aids and Covid 19.
They killed JFK (that one is so obvious) Lee Harvey Oswald was innocent, just a convenient mark.
They also were behind the deaths of- Martin Luther King, Malcom X, Robert Kennedy, Fred Hampton. I even think it goes wayyyyy back earlier and that they were behind the deaths of some of the USA's earliest presidents like Abraham Lincoln.

I also 100% believe in prehistory

fyi, 9/11 was NOT an inside job, There were sporadic attacks that led up to it for years. My family knew people that witnessed it live. It was truly a terror attack whether you believe it or not, but our government did use it as a convenient excuse to go to Iraq and Afghanistan. That's why terrorism is such a massive failure, not to mention morally wrong on every level. If you commit terrorism, you've not only committed a heinous crime, but foolishly played right into your enemies hands.

Here are my conspiracies- There is a secret government and they manufactured diseases like Aids and Covid 19.
They killed JFK (that one is so obvious) Lee Harvey Oswald was innocent, just a convenient mark.
They also were behind the deaths of- Martin Luther King, Malcom X, Robert Kennedy, Fred Hampton. I even think it goes wayyyyy back earlier and that they were behind the deaths of some of the USA's earliest presidents like Abraham Lincoln.

I also 100% believe in prehistory
For MLK, I believe that even MLK’s family thinks the US government was behind it.

That's that

I believe almost 100% that 9/11 was an inside job, Epstein was silenced.

I'm pretty open on global warming not being cause by us but as of now I prefer staying with the option it's caused by us, BUT theres 150%a lot of false info about it, and lots, LOTS of politicians wanting to capitalize on it.

Rules:

Please avoid discussing sensitive topics.​
We live in an Orwellian dystopia.

There's one that I believe more in a experimental thought than anything else:

> There should have been plenty of small empires or civilizations during prehistory that we will never know about.

This timeline of prehistory covers the time from the appearance of Homo sapiens approximately 315,000 years ago in Africa to the invention of writing, over 5,000 years ago, with the earliest records going back to 3,200 BC. Everything we learn about history is from such a small timeframe that seems almost impossible to believe.

I don't mean by that some crazy theory that there were civilizations capable of high tech like atlantis but more simple things like tribes forming cities and living in mud huts or even creating basic alphabets. What if something like quipu was developed way earlier during the prehistor and lost to time?