Conspiracy theories you believe

Not so much of people died of Coronavirus in France and already 20 millions people are vaccinated, I don't get why so many young people try to get vaccinated when they have a non existent risk of dying from the virus.
If you're normally healthy person you have a survival rate of 99,7% if you're infected by covid - and this is without treatment.Now let's say you're one of the 0.3% and you treat yourself you have a 85%+ survival rate. You can treat yourself for five days or less taking tablets following a prescribed cure.

The deadliness is extremely low, but then again the numbers are skewed bc of the hysteria. Everything follows under covid yet the mortality rate doesnt seem to have changed much if at all. If the annual mortality rate is the same, why are we freaking out about Covid?

Its all bs. People, even babies, are legit dying bc of the dysfunction of the health care system brought about by the hysteria syurrounding covid

:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Conspiracy about Elites

I've read this one long ago so i cant remember stuff clearly. In a nutshell it is same old illuminaty story but this is more hidden

These are the people behind the people like Soros. People you never heard of and will never hear of. They lived a life of luxury for decades and their desires became normal. And once something becomes normal you start seeking something rare. That is how Epstein was born, he was born out a demand and he supplied it.

And worst thing is, there are probably dozens of people like Epstein, and then ever more people like him for different things

Anyone that ever read something about Slanesh from 40K will know just how much excess plays a part in the decay or morality and human race
I’ve always thought that there must be "hidden" people. I mean we somehow know about illuminati but I think if such an enormous force wants to stay hidden they would achieve that. There is something bigger and organisations like the Illuminati are just the surface

Now I understand why media does Fearmongering , public love this shit.

just look at this thread, Fear, Fear Fear.

Stop it get some help.
We Humans seek the Good and Hate what is evil.
We know our societies are flawed and will never be perfect.
We know that most of trouble is caused by ignorance and stupidity.
But some things just are not clear and we know that Evil can manifest himself.
And as technician looking for an error in a system, we are looking at the events through a critical eye.

Sure the "Grostesque stuff" excite curiosity, the reality is that we want to better what can be bettered and that implies beating Evil Humans.

If you keep picock feather in book , it will grow flower

Rock (DJ) was shoot by his opponent during WWE match , but he managed to scare his opponent. His aking was so thick that during operation doctor couldn't cut his skin with scissor, so they used the one which is used for animals .
I still don't know its true story or just another ct

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That's that

I believe almost 100% that 9/11 was an inside job, Epstein was silenced.

I'm pretty open on global warming not being cause by us but as of now I prefer staying with the option it's caused by us, BUT theres 150%a lot of false info about it, and lots, LOTS of politicians wanting to capitalize on it.

Rules:

Please avoid discussing sensitive topics.​
I really believe that my dad went to buy some milk at the gas station but he couldn't come back home because aliens captured him.

I don't believe in conspiracy theories, only factually and well constructed analysis of actions, behaviors, events, source of funding, motivation, historical and demographic factors. And thus, I know as a fact, that the world is controlled by MULTIPLE GROUPS of wealthy and powerful people/families ALL AROUND THE WORLD FROM MULTIPLE COUNTRIES, who collaborate with each other and go against each other for the same motirial and cultural values as all of us hold.

Epstein ordeal
Avril Lavigne died in 2003 and was cloned
This reminds me of the Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's cloning conspiracy theory

https://www.strangerdimensions.com/...-and-soul-transfers-a-pamyu-pamyu-conspiracy/

Basically the description of the video

"Another reversed message from Kyary Pamyu Pamyu that I uploaded. Kyary is asking for help and letting us know what is going on with her. Oddly, She is speaking English throughout a Japanese song in reverse. Please listen carefully with an open mind. This is surely a time for awakening. At 2:11 She is letting us know that the real Kyary Pamyu Pamyu is underground in Nara, Japan while her clones are singing in her place. Research Nara, Japan Cloning; Nara Institute of Science and Technology Project (NAISTrap Project) and Program of Embryonic Stem (ES) Cells. This is a program to make clones of people in Nara Japan. Most of the Articles online shows "Nara Japan Scientists clones eight copies from one cow". They also have Military bases in Nara. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is also a clone of Kyary with the consciousness of the original Kyary sending out hidden messages in Mondai Girl reversed. There are three different clones of her the Music Video. It is not just Kyary dressing up into different outfits. She is telling us the truth! CLONING IS REAL! She is asking for her mother for help as well but did she sacrifice her mother for fame or is she still alive? I have never seen her mother throughout the time of her career. She even mentions how the devil body snatches people while they are in their sleep. This is done in the process of the REM sleep phase of cloning. A celebrity goes to bed at night and their soul is transferred into a clone's body at deep military bases which are underground cloning centers. Then, they are puppeted to be used for satanic rituals and abuse. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We are now seeing imposter Kyary clones on stage at concerts, on interviews, in videos and even listening to their songs that should be sung by the real Kyary. Please, help her by sharing this video or start speaking out so somehow more people will be informed. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"