Conspiracy theories you believe

Jews don't belong in Palestine.

The Rothschilds Banking family bought out Jerusalem from the Ottomans in circa 1829.
Jews control the stock market.

WW1 and 2 was to deliver the USA and Britain to the Zionist cause.

Zionists in Germany Weimar period spread more degeneracy than even current day USA.
Transgenderism was invented by Jews to destroy the Gentile bloodlines.

Jews deposed the Czar Nicholas II.
Communist Jews killed millions of White Christians in the Holodomor and the Red takeover of Russia.

Jews invented the 20th century FEMINIST movement to lower wages and birthrate.

The word Nazi is a Jewish word from Yiddish/Hebrew. NatSocs of Germany never called themselves as such.

Six million Jews In peril has appeared in newspapers since 1869.

1897 was the world first Zionist Conference.
Jews have the USA in debt due to the Federal Reserve Bank.

Jews ended apartheid in South Africa alongside Communist Nelson Mandela to kill a lot of Whites

Jews HATE the Goy(Non Jew Whites) and wish to eradicate them through endless Mass immigration through the Hart-Celler Act of 1965.

Jews killed JFK to get the pass on USA nuclear information which JFK had handled, and JFK's brother RFK had chosen the Israeli side which is why a Palestinian named Sirhan Sirhan shot him. This election RFK Jr TO THIS DAY alongside all politicians on both sides swear fealty to Israel.

Jews have been hush hush in Western media of all the atrocities and horrendous deaths by the thousands of White Boers after the end of apartheid.

Jews did 9/11
Five Dancing Israelis, Urban Moving Systems

Jews control the media
Jews hired Epstein under Mossad to prostitute white children.

Jews push Anti-Whitism in the media by hiding all Black on White racial incidents.

Jews are using Ukraine to depose Putin, and put a more gay and diversity PM in place
Post automatically merged:

Freemasons are behind the world and shadow puppet the government.

The group has just had way too many powerful people to not have some form of influence.

Not to mention the fact every form of occult we have has a freemason behind it. Book of Satanism? Written by a former mason who based it on masonry. Ouija board? Created by a Freemason. Crowley? Former Mason.

The group your grandfather goes to might be harmless, but there's a higher up part to it they're not revealing.

And the rituals are based on the Egyptian mysteries which are also occult. I bought the books you're not supposed to have off Ebay Estate Sales to compare them. (Families of passed on masons don't care about the books as much, so score!)
All Jews

Last edited:
For the longest time I was convinced UFOs were real. But now that they;re confirmed to be real I don't think UFOs are aliens.

Jews don't belong in Palestine
The Rothschilds Banking family bought out Jerusalem from the Ottomans in circa 1829.
Jews control the stock market.

Jews killed JFK to get the pass on USA nuclear information which JFK had handled, and JFK's brother RFK had chosen the Israeli side which is why a Palestinian named Sirhan Sirhan shot him. This election RFK Jr alongside all politicians on both sides swear fealty to Israel.

Jews did 9/11
Five Dancing Israelis, Urban Moving Systems

Jews control the media
Jews hired Epstein under Mossad to prostitute white children.
Jews push Anti-Whitism in the media by hiding all Black on White racial incidents.
Jews are using Ukraine to depose Putin, and put a more gay and diversity PM in place

All Jews
Now this is actual antisemitism. All sympathy I once had for you is gone.

I think I was trolled just now. Still, very weird.
Mary Shelley ✡
Bram Stoker ✡

For the longest time I was convinced UFOs were real. But now that they;re confirmed to be real I don't think UFOs are aliens.

Disprove any of these statements.

Night

Oh almost forgot 1

Ashkenazi Jews are Khazars
Hip Hop and Rock N'Roll is Black+Jewish.
(Only 2 I'm not 100% on yet)

Jews bought out the Catholic Church through Rothschilds family loans to the Holy See 1832.

Kwanzaa is an illegitimate holiday by a Black supremacist who molested two black women

CEO Sumner Redstone is a Jew who perverted young white children with MTV.

P.S.
I'm Pakistani-American not White.

Oh almost forgot 1 Jews are Khazars

Ok.
Dog 🐕

Last edited:

UFO's = ancient technology from a forgotten culture
The US government found the knowledge and tried to copy and built those machines
It’s similar to the WG and the Ancient Kingdom in OP
:saturn:
Yes there are Alien's but who knows if they even made contact with us

I think I was trolled just now. Still, very weird.
Honestly doesn’t matter if he’s doing it “ironically”, it’s still antisemitic.

You can’t post nazi propaganda and then laugh at people for rightfully being disgusted.

Jews ended apartheid in South Africa alongside Communist Nelson Mandela to kill a lot of Whites
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–South_Africa_relations

Ironically Israel was on pretty good terms with apartheid South Africa, as most other African countries cut ties with Israel. They refused to take part in many of the international sanctions against South Africa and only relented due to American pressure.

Last edited:
Mary Shelley ✡
Bram Stoker ✡

Disprove any of these statements.

Night

Oh almost forgot 1

Ashkenazi Jews are Khazars
Hip Hop and Rock N'Roll is Black+Jewish.
(Only 2 I'm not 100% on yet)

Jews bought out the Catholic Church through Rothschilds family loans to the Holy See 1832.

Kwanzaa is an illegitimate holiday by a Black supremacist who molested two black women

CEO Sumner Redstone is a Jew who perverted young white children with MTV.

P.S.

Oh almost forgot 1 Jews are Khazars

Ok.
Dog 🐕
My man, if I ever catch you complaining about how you get none I'll rip you to shreds.

My man, if I ever catch you complaining about how you get none I'll rip you to shreds.
I get none

Honestly doesn’t matter if he’s doing it “ironically”, it’s still antisemitic.

You can’t post nazi propaganda and then laugh at people for rightfully being disgusted.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel–South_Africa_relations

Ironically Israel was on pretty good terms with apartheid South Africa, as most other African countries cut ties with Israel. They refused to take part in many of the international sanctions against South Africa and only relented due to American pressure.
Also keep feeling bad for me
My life sucks

you are living in the past. they simply changed the definition
:milaugh:

inside? no. job? yes.
the weirdest part about 911 was the WTC7 and the Pentagon.
then theres "Lucky" Larry Silverstein...
👃

Last edited:
secret military projects. If there were real aliens the government would censor every mention of aliens. But aliens are everywhere, in the media?there are movies etc.., there's even an alien gift shop near area 51 if I remember correctly. Aliens were invented to distract from the real thing.
That's all we had to know. Islamic antisemitism > Christian antisemitism
UFO's = ancient technology from a forgotten culture
The US government found the knowledge and tried to copy and built those machines
It’s similar to the WG and the Ancient Kingdom in OP
If you dare bring out the ancient astronauts bs I'll feed you to the sharks

secret military projects. If there were real aliens the government would censor every mention of aliens. But aliens are everywhere, in the media?there are movies etc.., there's even an alien gift shop near area 51 if I remember correctly. Aliens were invented to distract from the real thing.

That's all we had to know. Islamic antisemitism > Christian antisemitism

If you dare bring out the ancient astronauts bs I'll feed you to the sharks
top tier logic.
What does Islam have to do with it?