[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still somewhat enthralled by this thought. That would point towards:

Flower, Midnight, Mango

Lodging with the most suspicious players category. But on the other hand T Pein factually flipped Town.
The most suspicious would still be constituted by Flower due her shifting on Dragomir + double sheeping.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I have an ability that scans for alignment, but I got a inno result instead lmao.
I guess. Anyway Gambit scanned as inno on an alignment check, don't know wtf to make of that.

Also sorry guys for not being very enthusiastic about this game lmao, feels like I'm getting scammed with the joker game lmao

While I don't blame the guys who think I'm scum based off my interactions, it's also an easy pivot to bounce the spotlight away from themselves.

So... I'm gonna guess it's.. Knightofsea

Vote Lynch Knightofsea @aries
ok give me 1 reason why would u claim that? gambit was not even gna be lycnhed. u could have hinted on him being town so if u flip cop we can just iso u

i dont even belive we have 2 cops tbh. now u just drop that activity excuse and random vote on the new player lmao

imagine

So what? I didnt sign up to make 50 posts per day.
I also didnt sign up to be immediately active during SoD, which is during the time I sleep. So wtf is that ass statement?

I sussed a scum the whole D1 and I will do it again D2.

vote lynch tris @Fujishiro
why so defensive :kidsmile:

i think tris is town. does nobody else interest u? what did u do last night if u dont mind enlightening us

Rej

Year of the black beard!
ok give me 1 reason why would u claim that? gambit was not even gna be lycnhed. u could have hinted on him being town so if u flip cop we can just iso u

i dont even belive we have 2 cops tbh. now u just drop that activity excuse and random vote on the new player lmao

imagine

why so defensive :kidsmile:

i think tris is town. does nobody else interest u? what did u do last night if u dont mind enlightening us
why so offensive? her D1 was the most sus I have seen in a long while, she acted like the typical cought scum that can't defend themselves during a wagonomization. I got cought as scum like her too in the past.

I wouldn't mind to vote off you, Mango, Flower or someone else like an inactive, but Tris gave me some good material and I again wanna see who would be up to vote her.

The Drago "cfd" for sure was scummy as hell. All Drago voters shame on them. :whitepress:

Emil

Certified Memelord
why so offensive? her D1 was the most sus I have seen in a long while, she acted like the typical cought scum that can't defend themselves during a wagonomization. I got cought as scum like her too in the past.

I wouldn't mind to vote off you, Mango, Flower or someone else like an inactive, but Tris gave me some good material and I again wanna see who would be up to vote her.

The Drago "cfd" for sure was scummy as hell. All Drago voters shame on them. :whitepress:
did u read her replies today? you still think shes scum?
i can understand yesterday but she have been answering stuff earlier

funny u say drago cfd was bad but never do anything to help stop it

remind me of beta

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Go D. Usopp ™ who is your biggest scum read rn?
And who did you suspect the most throughout the game?
no idea rn tbh why r u asking me?

i really don't like mangos claim tbh. feels out of place and time. i dont know what to make of rej yet. if i have something ill share it. i am not currently liking dreams posting patterns either.

instead of having scum reads i rather just have ningens in a town pool and just yeet outside of them. much easier

no idea rn tbh why r u asking me?

i really don't like mangos claim tbh. feels out of place and time. i dont know what to make of rej yet. if i have something ill share it. i am not currently liking dreams posting patterns either.

instead of having scum reads i rather just have ningens in a town pool and just yeet outside of them. much easier
Because I wonder why you targetted who you did.

Emil

Certified Memelord
also if flowers ability is what i think, then is dream a liar?

and mango claimed another cop

i dont belive we have this many info gathering roles. its such a small player numbers for it

unless mafia can fool trackers and cops (as in appear innocent and targeted none, not immune)

Status
Not open for further replies.