Current Events Luffy vs Kaido is a major asspull

Are you okay with how the Luffy vs Kaido fight is playing out?

• Yes

Votes: 72 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 72 50.0%

• Total voters
It's a fact. That's why he stood there pissing his pants unable to move when it come at him.
Again. That's just what you want to have happen. It's creepy.
Post automatically merged:

Oda literally showed us that Zoro>Luffy. And that Luffy can't handle what Zoro can. AdvCoC/advCoA Hakai for example.
You see what you want to believe. Stop.

I saw crocodile
I saw lucci
am seeing kaido going through the same thing
but its weird to see people complaining now.

oda's been consistent with how his villains go down
he had surpassed a righthand at the end of wci
learned advanced armament and started coating his attacks in conquerors which is a huge buff to all his forms including his base form. After right hands where tf do people think luffy will hang around ........

perhaps your expectations on kaido need to checked

Guys.
Current Gear 4 would probably beat anyone in the verse if it had no time limit.

Current Gear 4 probably requires 2-3 admirals to take down.

That’s an asspull.
lol thats the fandom powerscaling taking place now because we believe kaido is top 1
watch luffy beat kaido
go up to BB with these power-ups he has learned
and get wrecked at first . I hope kaido fans
will be able to digest that .
that is inevitable.

mind you just cause luffy can match kaido in base doesnt mean that he has wont the fight now
it wont be easy from here on out
but at least he has a chance to beat him now mostly in a solo effort , just like when he started seeing the future vs kat. g5 might still happen.

I saw crocodile
I saw lucci
am seeing kaido going through the same thing
but its weird to see people complaining now.

oda's been consistent with how his villains go down
he had surpassed a righthand at the end of wci
learned advanced armament and started coating his attacks in conquerors which is a huge buff to all his forms including his base form. After right hands where tf do people think luffy will hang around ........

perhaps your expectations on kaido need to checked
It's not just a right hand. Katakuri is Big Mom's successor. He's a CoC user with Top Tier Coo.

Marco clearly didn't have CoC given that he was flying to save Ace, while Luffy used his CoC. And his crew said "CoC like Pops and Shanks".

Katakuri is either Low Top Tier, or at the very least very close to it.

Guys.
Current Gear 4 would probably beat anyone in the verse if it had no time limit.

Current Gear 4 probably requires 2-3 admirals to take down.

That’s an asspull.
I told you guys, Gear 4 was already Top Tier in Dressrosa. He just wasn't high Top Tier/Yonko level.

Doflamingo was the "Admiral level" opponent for Luffy. Kaido is #1 in the verse. Guy might even contend with Prime Whitebeard 1 v. 1.

Why people act like Luffy never fought in the chapters 1000-1009
why people act like Kaido is giving everything to stall Luffy
why people act like Luffy is dominatiNG Kaido

Anyways salt is glorious....:suresure:
Fight just got started and they already ranting over it.
tbh, still dont think kaido considers luffy as a threat which more assures kaido superiority as a fighter but yet this much salt:doffytroll:

Zoro fans should be the last fandom to talk about asspull.
Anyways if you look at this way. Luffy should have realized in Udon training that CoC can be coated to attacks. Then should have focused on G4 drawback. Then in chapter 1000-1009 should have used all the tricks he knows. Instead Oda went another route. He was sidelined after chapter 1000 so that others can shine and he removed all plot restrictions on Luffy and let monsters fight each other.
Akagame is zoro fan? Boy, these people obsession with zoro fans :kayneshrug:

No, because we saw what Zoro is capable of. And it required no asspulls or power creeping.
Zoro hadn't even unlocked basic CoC, and magically pulls off coating his attack with CoC upon first unlocking it. Goes from his attacks doing negligible damage, to scarring him. "No asspulls or power creep." :youcraz:

Luffy on the other hand, who actually has CoC, figured out that by applying the concept of flowing haki that the Samurai use for Ryou, he can also do the same thing with CoC. SuCH aN AssPuLl..... :leohah: