• Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont say this lol WB pirates wankers are crying

It was obvious when Oda made WB BM kaido all in the same crew, all 3 started being famous 33 yeats ago at the same time.
Their current Commanders were still rookies back then. ESPECIALLY Kaido took years to reach Yonko level after BM and WB and his crew were not hyped.
BM at least has her family called the strongest
WB crew never had been called strongest nor did they have that hype.

It was WB ~ Roger, Oden ~ Rayleigh , the rest of roge pirates had advantage.
When Oden left. WB crew became even way weaker.
There is a reason why they say WB equalled Roger not WB pirates equalled Roger pirates .

Marco Willpower was never great... as a rookie he cant even survive CoC blast that much, this is why he quit piracy after losing badly. Even chopper could survive BM CoC.

I forgot THIS CHAPTER KILLED : MARCO WAS FIRSTMATE, MARCO WAS OFFICIAL RIGHT HAND (HE WASN'T, THE PEOPLE SAW HIM AS ONE BUT OFFICILALY WB NEVER CALLED ONE OF HIS SONS RH), MARCO WAS VC, MARCO IS SPECIAL LOL NO COC NO STRENGHT HIGHLIGHTED AS DOFFY EVEN.
Roger Pirates apprentice becomes an infamous pirate and eventually Yonko after his captain dies

Whitebeard Pirates apprentice becomes a loser after his captain dies and gives up

I

Inspector_Mu

Roger Pirates apprentice becomes an infamous pirate and eventually Yonko after his captain dies

Whitebeard Pirates apprentice becomes a loser after his captain dies and gives up
Another reason why WB pirates sucks
Why Marco is a loser.

Kaido and Shanks became emperors ,
Marco Cant even become low top... lacking CoC and leading a strong army doesn't work, in the end you fail hard.

H

Homelander

Denjiro still going on about finances, and even educating others. How people could deny he's Kyoshiro is beyond me.

Why would Oda, go out of his way TWICE, in a flashback about Oden in a manga about Luffy, to emphasize something as trivial as a character money handling ability for a side character? Kyoshiro was literally introduced as a "money changer".
He looks nothing like kyoshiro more like zoros sensei.

I

Inspector_Mu

Vivre card says WB became the WSM before the Great Pirate Age began. So if those cards are considered canon, that means we are looking at prime WB in the flashback.

I could be wrong though:kayneshrug:
People doint wanna accept this is prime WB in his early prime stage already.

He is 44 y.o in this flashback.. he was 50 when roger died (24 years ago)
So between 44-50 is when he battle Roger and became a solid high top tier.

Young WB (36 y.o) 38 yeats ago : YC1+ or inbetweener
Captain WB (41 y.o) 33 years ago: low top tier or admiral level max (around Fuji)
WB (44 y.o) 30 years ago : mid top tier (admiral level around logia admirals)
WSM WB (45-50 y.o) : High top tier (upper Yonko level)
Yonko WB ( 50-60?? ) : still High top tier
Old Sick WB (60+?) Became sick when he was in 60s ) : he regressed to upper-Mid top tier range (*around current Teach.)

Major foreshadowing: the Mountain God survived getting bisected in half lmao (yeah yeah Oda prolly realised afterwards it doesn't look good to have daddy pig die all because he was looking for his son) but...that Mountain God isn't regarded as the 'Strongest Living Thing' so - yeah Kaidou is gonna blow minds when we see his true abilities.

Kawamatsu being a Fishman, not surprising. But, it's interesting to see Oda bring back the discrimination/prejudice/bigotry angle concerning Fishmen again in reader's minds. In an arc where at least one Calamity is one (the only known YC by the way) and Jinbei on the way.

The flashback literally sped along years and now we already get to see the ragtag bunch of scum and flotsam and jetsam attached to Oden becoming fully fledged Samurai retainers worthy of the future Shogun. But at the same time, Sukiyaki is sick and somehow Orochi slide hi way into the ruling household? Curious...he's probably hstening the Old Man along to his grave via poisons

Whitebeard looked amazing. Wondering who his right hand is, certainly not yet apprentice Marco. The Oden and Whitebeard clash looked impressive, but I don't think WB was in a killing mood here. He was more surprised at how strong Oden was and of course, that he wanted to sail with them.

H

Homelander

surely he can be also a failed student of Hyo, but still works in Hyos favor.
He seems to have honor and code which people get confused if he is really good person. So far he left hiyori on her own . She had rescue herself from kamazou.

Denjiro is his place would never do that he is a retainer and oden's fanboy. Kyoshiro is very calculating and playing his way up.

This is where i saw the downfall of kyoshiro is denjiro theory. Also hiyori doesnt seem to recognise. We know hiyori in past must have interacted with all the retainers. She even knows there name so she meet them.

I am not sure he is good or evil. He will take the side whom he feels benefited.

I honestly dont think he is an ally of strawhats . Maybe he is kind of guy who likes to wait and watch.

Kyoshiro is more like bege very neutral character his action are very ambigious. He does seem to have his own motivation.

Status
Not open for further replies.