[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a backup vigi in this game
are you not going to claim? are you not even going to wait for the other players to claim?
what is this gambit?
I'm x-shot vig. And I can claim everything. So a backup vig meaning you haven't visited shit at all since?

If there's an xshot, the existence of a backup vig couldn't be possible. I am limited shot so its questionable to even haveu in this game.

Emil

Certified Memelord
im so confused why are there 3 kills today and 1 of them janitored?

anyway we r not lynching any1 but rej today

[vote lynch rej]

i told u guys i saw sm1 use a protective ability on him, and none claimed it yet. its likely his scummates doing

how did we end up lynching udell is beyond me

Emil

Certified Memelord
there is a backup vigi in this game
are you not going to claim? are you not even going to wait for the other players to claim?
what is this gambit?
why did u specifically have to mention "backup"
how does that work?
how many kills u did this game?

I'm x-shot vig. And I can claim everything. So a backup vig meaning you haven't visited shit at all since?

If there's an xshot, the existence of a backup vig couldn't be possible. I am limited shot so its questionable to even haveu in this game.
same goes for u, did u kill tpein/lanji? and how many kills did u do so far

i didn't visit anyone, and i become a 1-shot vigi after you die, my role makes the game more balanced considering the amount of kills

Emil

Certified Memelord
guys i think queen instantly gets out of town pool tbh. i think i've entertained her in it enough

now

@Tris @Midnight Delight @TheKnightOfTheSea any info? i like u 3 the most rn
@Finalbeta if u r the vig pls claim so. did u kill tpein/lanji/flower? u scum read them and they died

i saw the kill on flower but i dont know who used it. i also saw she was roleblocked as well.

@Grammaton why have u been out of the game? are u scum as well with rej?

anyway rej should be our lynch today tbh

guys i think queen instantly gets out of town pool tbh. i think i've entertained her in it enough

now

@Tris @Midnight Delight @TheKnightOfTheSea any info? i like u 3 the most rn
@Finalbeta if u r the vig pls claim so. did u kill tpein/lanji/flower? u scum read them and they died

i saw the kill on flower but i dont know who used it. i also saw she was roleblocked as well.

@Grammaton why have u been out of the game? are u scum as well with rej?

anyway rej should be our lynch today tbh
you should have at least saved the fact that flower was rbed for later...

Emil

Certified Memelord
you should have at least saved the fact that flower was rbed for later...
i dont think any1 will claim targeting her
its obviously scum kill and roleblock

and since we have 3 kills tonight, with 1 being janitored i do now think we have SK in game

Emil

Certified Memelord
anyway queen ur claim is super wacky
u become vig after the real vig is gone
does ur role say who the real vig is? like who the character is?
u shud of hinted some of this before this

Emil

Certified Memelord
yeah, but someone could have claimed roleblocker
our roleblocker was lanji and he died n1

there is a scum roleblocker that tried to roleblock flower n1 and she redirected him to dream as per her claim
but they tried to roleblock her again anyway which i find pretty funny

scum team have some inactives or newbies in it, or they knew flower's ability was 1 shot maybe

our roleblocker was lanji and he died n1

there is a scum roleblocker that tried to roleblock flower n1 and she redirected him to dream as per her claim
but they tried to roleblock her again anyway which i find pretty funny

scum team have some inactives or newbies in it, or they knew flower's ability was 1 shot maybe
no, actually. if they knew
-a roleblock couldn't bypass her protection
-she was going to get killed
there was no reason for scum to have roleblocked her
and judging by the current state of the game I wouldn't assume scum are newbies or inactives lmao

Emil

Certified Memelord
anyway rej gram are almost 100% lock scum for me

i think we have 3 scum this game and 1 SK

its practically lylo for us today

i have not been sensing same scum hunting from queen like b4

im likely yeeting rej, gambit or queen today

Status
Not open for further replies.