[FNZ] Role Madness Season 2 Unofficial- Dragon ball Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
imagine u guys literally discussed this in ur chat and just fked it up this badly

how clumsy can u guys be ahahhaha
I didn't fuck up anything. You seriously think that my scum buddy would try to get me lynched for 2 days straight?

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
guys i think queen instantly gets out of town pool tbh. i think i've entertained her in it enough

now

@Tris @Midnight Delight @TheKnightOfTheSea any info? i like u 3 the most rn
@Finalbeta if u r the vig pls claim so. did u kill tpein/lanji/flower? u scum read them and they died

i saw the kill on flower but i dont know who used it. i also saw she was roleblocked as well.

@Grammaton why have u been out of the game? are u scum as well with rej?

anyway rej should be our lynch today tbh
Rej could be scum. Probably will be my vote. IDK about Grammaton.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
well he didnt rly "try"

also he said he got a guilty result on me when im town so its an obv lie
Getting guilty result on me is a lie too. I mean I almost got lynched D1 and D2.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
Getting guilty result on me is a lie too. I mean I almost got lynched D1 and D2.
Thanks to Rej starting that wagon on me.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž

TheKnightOfTheSea

๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ธ๐–”๐–”๐–“'๐–˜ ๐•พ๐–•๐–†๐–œ๐–“
โ€Ž
what is your role? (don't forget you can't claim anything related to your character)
I'm the Flavor Cop. I investigated gambit R1 and you R2. Gambit's Piccolo/Gohan's real dad and you're Cell. Don't know if u bad or cool cus my role only tells me the character's name.

Kind of weird that both Cell and Frieza Force are in the same game lol

I'm the Flavor Cop. I investigated gambit R1 and you R2. Gambit's Piccolo/Gohan's real dad and you're Cell. Don't know if u bad or cool cus my role only tells me the character's name.

i'm not cell
vote lynch theknighofsea

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž

gambit is picolo? then whose goku?

oh my god if queen is cell tho LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.