Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awful

Votes: 2 1.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
He seems to have honor and code which people get confused if he is really good person. So far he left hiyori on her own . She had rescue herself from kamazou.

Denjiro is his place would never do that he is a retainer and oden's fanboy. Kyoshiro is very calculating and playing his way up.

This is where i saw the downfall of kyoshiro is denjiro theory. Also hiyori doesnt seem to recognise. We know hiyori in past must have interacted with all the retainers. She even knows there name so she meet them.

I am not sure he is good or evil. He will take the side whom he feels benefited.

I honestly dont think he is an ally of strawhats . Maybe he is kind of guy who likes to wait and watch.

Kyoshiro is more like bege very neutral character his action are very ambigious. He does seem to have his own motivation.
i didn’t thought about the aspect of kyos behaviour, but that’s a really good argument against him being denjiro.

i also can imagine that he is not really an ally of the strawhats or the scabbards, but he could have a connection to Hyo and works in Hyos favor, which means, if Hyo works together with strawhats, he will do too, but not because he is an ally of the strawhats.

Plex

Powerscaling Snob
Marco Willpower was never great... as a rookie he cant even survive CoC blast that much, this is why he quit piracy after losing badly. Even chopper could survive BM CoC.
So Doflamingo > Marco, right? @Plex is very amused. :finally:
Man, Oden is really the Hypeslayer; wait for the day till Oda confirms that Oden was actually poisoned from Orochi before he fought Kaido lol.
Told you people not to rate that bum:milaugh:

H

Homelander

To be clearly said zoro is nowhere near odens level. I dont think we have seen prime version of oden yet.

Whitebeard is nowhere near his prime but still he took on oden s brute force.

This shows he was easily strong 30 years back. Perhaps he was not a yonko yet the crew looks young as well.

This only makes sense oden was important figure in WB pirates growth towards a yonko level status probably mentored likes of vista , marco and others.

Also i agree with people here this is not Prime whitebeard . Maybe he gets stronger in few more years.

S

stealthblack

I think I have a theory.

If there is only 2 years between oden joining wb and Birth of momonosuke, then he meets his wife during his time with roger, as in maybe even at raftel. toki could be from raftel and that is why they said wano will reveal the great journey of roger and what op treasure is.

she time traveled fro mthe void century. maybe raftel is like time gate, time travel going on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.