Votes: 21 38.2%
  • Akainu and luffy are equal in strength

Votes: 22 40.0%
  • Akainu is superior in strenght

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Akainu is stronger and still wins

Votes: 9 16.4%

• Total voters
Papazuki took 2 island splitters/massive tsunami inducers head on and merely suffered mid body damage at least for what it concerns confirmed damage.

No barrier, no magma defence... utter monster, freak.

And those punches look still much better than Thunder Bagua does nowadays.
A monster for sure. And despite that, Aokiji and him were so relative that it took 10 days to see a victor and there is no substantial reason to put Kizaru any lower since he was called a recruited monster just like them and reached the rank of admiral like them.

I also also like what Oda did when he made Kizaru offer himself to handle the Kaido/Big Mom situation, creating a nice parallel with admiral Sengoku being assigned to handle the Roger/Shiki situation :endthis:

Oda's portrayal of the admiral position is top notch, no matter what :cheers:

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @MarineHQ62 @Admiral Mou Bu

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
There's no compelling argument that currently puts Luffy above Akainu or even on his level or close.

Akainu is so lethal, so durable that a single KKG is most likely not KOing him at all, it would take quite the assault most likely. Akainu can still potentially end Luffy in one blow and he should be pretty fast either.

"Bunta Sugawara, the greatest-looking guy in the world with the best bone structure. Rest in peace. I have no words. I will draw Akainu with great respect."

Now Keep up the denial my dear users. As for the thread and the matchup. EOS Luffy extreme diffs.​
Your point you’re making inadvertently proves Sabo vs Akainu. Oda wants to show Akainu respect, so he won’t give Akainu a serious fight with PK Luffy, or else Akainu would get yeeted into the trash bin while Luffy is on his way to fight Im

High lethality/risk fight.

Thats it. It's not about Akainu being tougher or tanker than Kaido, Oda has essentially said he has one of the strongest offensive devil fruits in the world. Combine that with whatever Haki he has, its why fighting Luffy would effectively still be scary/different even if he soloed Kaido

You have no basis to claim that.
Expecially when Yami is supposed to bear a stronger gravitational pull than the one of Issho's devil fruit.
fuji can create meteors by just slurping noodles, yami can't even suck down whitebeard, fuji devil fruit can lift a pica and a battlehship.
In mass Pica and Battleship>WHitebeard

Your point you’re making inadvertently proves Sabo vs Akainu. Oda wants to show Akainu respect, so he won’t give Akainu a serious fight with PK Luffy, or else Akainu would get yeeted into the trash bin while Luffy is on his way to fight Im
Keep trembling before the inevitable. Luffy was scarred by Akainu, a direct connection between them with several other examples in the series supporting this. I don't give a fuck if it happens before BB or after him, as long as it happens post this arc where Luffy mops the floor with the strongest Yonkou. That'll be enough for me.

It's clear as day which of the two us have more reliable evidence as arguments. Literally the only thing u have is your headcanon and Sabo having the mera mera. Doesn't look like much.