Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is true it backs up the theory law and Kidd vs big mom is pacifista 2.0.

he went to zeus where Kidd and big mom will be.

Inu is alone but I’m suspecting bepo will save him and finally show us his power and sulong since he didn’t show it
Post automatically merged:

To meet up with
Man Oda just give Law something else to do. No need to take away from Kid's fight

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
4 down? Nami didn't get her chapter and "Swirl" technically breaks the order though.

I can see it being possible, just not the Sabaody theory. It can be whatever order now.
It doesn't break anything. This is namis chapter with her striking ulti like the 3 before her have also done in their chapter.
It's vortex and will probably be named after the attack she uses.
The orders done. Franky will be next.

CP 0 already confirmed the new gen is taking on the Executives.
Don't put too much stock in this. Oda clearly doesn't bother reading his previous chapters. It's a reoccurring theme that he goes against previous established plot lines.

Even if Page one gets up to get one shot by Usopp, can we give Usopp the W for that?

Unless Page one gets up after 20 min with no lasting injury then ACOC needs to be questioned.

I don’t think Apoo will switch sides tbh.

He’s been a persistent enemy. I don’t think the alliance would take him cause of that.
Their was a theory about real people in the past in our real world, based on the theory both Queen and Apoo where teammates(both where looking like Queen and Apoo), in this theory however the guy who look like Apoo betrayal the guy who was based on Queen.
And that theory was made years before wano even happen and what we get?
Apoo beeing a beast pirates, beeing goog with Queen and get almost killed by him, in case everything happen what the dude predict with his theory years before wano happen.
In case the theory hint that Apoo betray Queen and based on our current story Apoo probably doing it as the theory predict it years ago.

Drake+Apoo+Chopper vs Queen going to happen, I assume both Drake and Apoo end up as hypetools too if Sanji is Queen final matchup.

Perospero taking down Neko and Scillian
Jack beating Inuarashi, Law come into the game
King defeat nerfed Marco,Izo and Kawamatsu, Zoro helping
Queen defeat Drake and Apoo, Sanji helping.

I can see something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.