Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The one who killed our friend is on this island!! - wait Pedro on this island?? Mr. Suicide boy

Sanji Lifting Zoro habe me tears of joy. They about eachother so much

nami standing her man is pure gold! Hera and Zeus combined attack incoming. Big mom will acknowledge Nami as good person and will give Zeus to her OR will

F**king create A NEW HOMIE specially designed for Nami

:finally:
Me realizing Nami and Big Mom have to get along or she'll get obliterated like Page One :chopoff:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
If you consider any kind of airborne mobility as flight, then ok. But it is less advantageous compared to The equipments I am talking about.
yes they can go from point a to b without falling that is flight, what you are arguing here is completely retarded it has even been called flight in op before when sanji used in fishman island

I don’t want to see Law team up with Kidd tbh. At least not yet. Kidd is honestly in need of some individual shine. I feel like most big moments Kidd has had, he’s sharing it with Luffy or Law. While Law already has had plenty of great individual moments, Kidd has almost none.

@rerere @Lukegranders @Pantheos

How do you guys feel about a Law and Kidd team up? Would you rather have them get separate opponents or team up?
I want to see Kidd going against Linlin in a 1v1.
Still, there are good chances that Law will help him cause atm Law has only 3 possible paths imo:
- Medicate and act overall as one of the main medics of the Alliance (unluckily)
- Reaching Kidd's position and helping him
- Something with CP0

Memes and yaoi jokes aside, this is a nice character moment between Zoro and Sanji.
I'm actually really liking this. Hopefully Sanji plans to head towards the kitchen to use his 99 Okama recipe dishes to heal Zoro.

That would actually be cool because it's a justifiable explanation to get Zoro back up in time for true fights with Sanji, outside of regular healing.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I'm actually really liking this. Hopefully Sanji plans to head towards the kitchen to use his 99 Okama recipe dishes to heal Zoro.

That would actually be cool because it's a justifiable explanation to get Zoro back up in time for true fights with Sanji, outside of regular healing.
Exactly i said this here before but people said it was stupid

Ulti:
>Tried to force Nami to spit on her captain dream because she was triggered over Luffy's claim but couldn't force Luffy himself to backtrack
>realized she couldn't do shit against an emperor so release her anger on a kid
This coward getting zapped by another coward is a fitting end, fuck Ultifags and their victim mentality.

Let's just add these to the Sanji haters whishlist which got debunked one chapter after another in these past two months:
- Sanji vs Page One rematch ❌
- Sanji vs Black Maria ❌
- Sanji vs half dead Jack ❌
- Sanji vs Perospero ❌
- Sanji vs half dead Kanjuro ❌
- Sanji vs Daifuku
- Sanji vs Snack

I'm really curious about who will be the next. :shocking:

I'd laugh if Zoro, Sanji, Kawa and Izo all fought just King, but I think all 4 will be crucial to fighting both King and Queen. I'm just gonna leave it at that. It does seem to me that these 4 will be paired together until those 2 are defeated. Seems like Sanji needs to help Zoro first but we need dialogue.

In the end it'll probably be just the 2 strawhats vs King and Queen anyway
I hope Oda doesn't make them team up he should find other things to occupy the scabbards with than undermining Zoro and Sanji fights.

So, so far I got this prediction going:

- Luffy vs Kaido (will be solo for now)
- Kid and Law vs Big Mom
- Zoro and Kawamatsu vs King
- Sanji and Izo vs Queen
- Yamato and Inu vs Jack
- Jinbe and Kinemon vs WsW
- Franky and Denjiro vs Sasaki
- Robin and Brook vs Black Maria
- Nami and Usopp vs Ulti
- Chopper vs Page 1 (please)
- Killer vs Hawkins
- Drake vs Apoo
- Neko and Shishilian vs Perospero
- Kiku and Asura vs Kanjuro
- Raizo and Shinobu vs Fukurokuju
- Momo and Hiyori vs Orochi

Accounts for all Supernova, Beast Pirate Executive, Scabbard, and Strawhat. This changes if the Numbers become a problem (maybe for Chopper..?) Or the BMP become involved but I think a lot of this has a reasonable chance of happening this way. Maybe Onimaru comes in soon and joins Chopper:D

Status
Not open for further replies.