Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco owned them for one sequences he said himself he wasn't gonna keep both of them at bay for long. If you think Law or Drake are getting better fights than Sanji them more power to you. Kidd either fights a yonko or remains getting cucked the whole arc
Law and drake aren’t built the same.

law barely took damage while giving kaido damage. He most likely will fight big mom with Kidd also.

Yep, he used Law to put himself in-between Kaido and Luffy to saved Luffy from Kaido's attack.

Here's a scene of Zoro hitting Kaido in the air.

I know, it's not fair. Zoro shouldn't be allowed to hit characters in the air who can fly.
Dude, Kaido in dragon form is like a 3 km tall tower, he's not a difficult fast and flying target to hit lmao
Wrong example.
Anyway I'm on the Sanji and Zoro vs Queen and King boat so King flying is not a problem if Oda wants those two to clash, just like Kaku back then.

If King and Queen go hybrid and, with Perospero's help, are still unable to overwhelm a Marco that's getting tired, I don't know, man. But I think they'll start to do some impressive stuff soon. I doubt all the Scabbcards will be up by the end of the raid. Inu ain't beating Jack, in my opinion, and if wounded Kappa and Izo face King and Queen while Sanji is getting Zoro to a doctor, they'll likely go down as well, the way I see it. Honestly, I just want the Calamities reserved for the Straw Hats. We'll see I guess.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You believe this?

Luffy is also way above those levels anyway so I don’t see your point

:usoprice:
You have to be retarded to say that Sanji walks in the same ballpark as Zoro.

I know you are a renowned bullshitter on Twitter but nothing stops you from having at least few IQ points.

You really fucking believe Lanji can tank double Yonko attack or fucking scar Kaido XDDDDD?

Dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.