Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji fans need to wake up

Sanji is on his way to confront Queen. He's gonna give Zoro to Kawamatsu and Izou, they'll carry on running while he fights Queen.
Then Izou and Kawamatsu confront King, they nerf him a little bit then get crushed. Zoro wakes up and defeats King.

After this chapter, Sanji vs Queen pretty much confirmed.

Last edited:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Sanji will take the grandmaster to chopper who will heal him, meanwhile sanji fights queen, marco is defeated by king and attacks Sanji but Zoro comes in clutch and saves him thus the battle of the kings begin.

I won’t call what Big Mom is doing here a “team-up” but rather a fortunate outcome by chance. Big Mom is just always ready to go up against anybody regardless of alliance as long as it suits her interests. lol

Zoro is too injured to fight anyone at the moment, forget Zoro vs King. Zoro will rest and get his character development, after that he’s gonna fight Kaido again.
Law, Kid, Killer and Hawkins are gonna fight Big Mom. I’m sure Law will end the short clash between Killer and Hawkins and they will make a plan to take down Big Mom. They are the smartest SN.

I dont know what's issue with sanji matchups. If sanji takes on and defeats any fully fit calamity then its a huge W for him. Imagine defeating someone with 4x bounty than your own. Thats a W. Sanji fighting queen is good for sanji to show some Attack feats, we know he has speed, but he needs to show his AP too. and imo queen has greater durability than king so if sanji defeats queen then its more than enough.

sanji vs king ariel battle would be feast for readers tho

Status
Not open for further replies.