Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Apoo sticks to his decision to join forces with the Beast Pirates and falls with them or he chooses to swap sides. I hope we see the Drake vs Apoo fight soon so things can move forward regardless. Or maybe Apoo will just bail after leaving the Beast Pirates and not help anyone. Considering his dissatisfaction with them and how long the fights been happening off-panel I think it could any of those three ways. I'll take Supernova focus over the Scabbards, especially Drake since he's one of my favourites but he hasn't really accomplished much of anything so far.
Either Drake and Apoo fight or Drake and Apoo fight Queen together. They could have a skirmish and change their minds as the momentum of the war changes.

Law is missing, he can save Inu, he still has his revenge for what Jack did with his crew.
Law vs Jack was already set up in Kuri when Jack underling Hawkins take on him.
Following this logic you might say Law would fight CP0, because the setup was there for years after the government wiped out Flevance xd.
So no, not a setup but a reach.

Only possiblity for zoro is - marco will heal him

As He requires "fast healing".

Zoro always fights & defeats first commander

But Why he fought kaido?

He needs to be wss & yonko level by eos

So oda needed to show that he can stand up to a yonko

Killer is also a first commander but he didn't do even 25% of what zoro did to yonkos ( on both defensive & offensive side)

As for now oda will follow the traditional path of zoro vs prime commander

& to fight a prime commander he requires very quick healing.

A weakened marco will use all his energy to heal zoro.

As for sanji he needs to surpass all first commanders by eos

He will be yc1+ (admiral level) by eos.

SaNjI vS KiNg iS oVeR

Sanji currently leading these 2....

:okay:
Post automatically merged:

i agree until the part they meet hiyori but sanji can take him to chopper too where we will see what the germa plotline with queen is
Why would Sanji take him to Chopper. Chopper is currently fighting, and Hiyori is an amazing healer. Bitch healed Mid Tiers from taking Thunder Bagues.

Use your logcial sense....Hiyori came all the way to Onigashma to be a hi and bye to Zoro ? Are you forreal.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Zoro vs King doesn't really make sense. Zoro's coughing up blood and took hits from a Yonko. He needs to recover. Besides he has to meet up with Hiyori, help her kill Orochi and we need to get a flashback about his family. I think it's clear that his main fight is with Kaido.

Zoro was also in the dome with King for 10 chapters but they didn't interact once. Zoro's interacted more with Apoo and Queen then King.

Status
Not open for further replies.