Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
More seriously, i think sanji gonna bring zoro to chopper and marco.
There is a reason why kawamatsu (a guy that zoro met and got impressed) but also izo (Marco's friend) are with sanji. So Izo taking perospero, kawamatsu vs king (for a short time) and of course sanji vs queen.
Zoro seems to be heavily injured, so marco (who can literally regenerate limbs) could heal zoro brokens bones and chopper also by his medicines. Marco will fall by exhaustion then 100% or 50% Zoro will be back. He destroys king and zkk will happen. Zoro needs to be healed to cut fully kaido (as we saw at 1010, even ashura didn't kill kaido because zoro was too exhausted).

@Sentinel @KiriNigiri @playa4321 @Paperchampion23 @nik87 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
@Midnight Delight
What you think ?
I'm with it. Either that or Sanji uses his 99 recipe technique to heal Zoro which would be kind of hilarious

I was kind of against the other Straw Hats getting haki mid-fight this arc but after thinking about it, most of them should've already had it (like the individual who was hanging with the revolutionaries) and it's now or never.

Wouldn't be surprised if Usopp and Brook unlock it in Wano. Franky can make do without it since he relies on his tech and he can always upgrade but I feel like it would suit those two greatly. Brook's a swordsman, atleast basic haki would fit considering most people his strength have it (though if it doesn't get it, I'd understand) and and Usopp (the main Straw Hat I think should unlock it) can't really handle close-quarters fights and seems incapable of putting durable and resilient opponents down so I think it would fit him too. Plus he already unlocked Observation. Maybe he'll get Armament here then Conqueror's at Elbalf. We'll see when their chapters come out, I guess.

Thank you ulti for killing the walking plot armor :myman:
and yet they couldn't see king's straight beak in the chapter right after that? I don't think their eye sight is that good
WHAT? are you fr.. king in the next chap has his beak at a vertical point of view how is it possible to point out depth/bends in a straight POV like that with the color complexion tho there seems to be a slight bend noticeable ... and the second panel doesn't even have his complete beak in it..
and look at the hypocrisy.. knowing that these panels are vague and fuzzy... and the next explicitly depict the bend in his beak from a different angle.. but you go with the vague one... such a karen...
compare this with the one after the sanji's clash...

if its not hypocrisy then you're a blatant retard... who doesn't know shit he's saying.

Man, i remember how a couple of months ago i was getting jumped by a bunch of you whenever i was saying that things can change about the setup of the roof fight.

Like no joke, it was a huge bandwagon quoting me left and right and calling me crazy and that things are set in stone and its going to be the 5 vs 2 until the end of the arc, and it's absolutely impossible to move away from that.

I kep telling you, it doesn't take a whole lot for Oda to move things around. Now look where we are at:

Luffy alone left on the roof.
Zoro on Sanji's back moved around under the roof.
Killer facing Hawkins in a 1 vs 1.
Kid chasing after Big Mom, who was also removed from the roof and is moving around through the lower levels.
Law out of the roof as well and mia under the roof.

Like there's no way any of you who were adamant about how things would go down, would have guessed half of these.

But i was the crazy one for saying that things can change :seriously:
So you do know how insufferable it can be to be called « crazy » for your ideas but you still doing it to other :seriously:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
WHAT? are you fr.. king in the next chap has his beak at a vertical point of view how is it possible to point out depth/bends in a straight POV like that with the color complexion tho there seems to be a slight bend noticeable ... and the second panel does even have his complete beak in it..
and look at the hypocrisy.. knowing that these panels are vague and fuzzy... and the next explicitly depict the bend in his beak from a different angle

if its not hypocrisy then you're a blatant retard... who doesn't know shit he's saying.
:milaugh::milaugh:they try so hard just to be proven wrong the next chapter and having to pretend that the straight beak isn't straight because of a vertical angle.
Dear god.:lawsigh:

WHAT? are you fr.. king in the next chap has his beak at a vertical point of view how is it possible to point out depth/bends in a straight POV like that with the color complexion tho there seems to be a slight bend noticeable ... and the second panel does even have his complete beak in it..
and look at the hypocrisy.. knowing that these panels are vague and fuzzy... and the next explicitly depict the bend in his beak from a different angle

SANJI BENT THE FUCKING BEAK !!!!

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
:getnappaed::getnappaed::getnappaed:

:milaugh::milaugh:they try so hard just to be proven wrong the next chapter and having to pretend that the straight beak isn't straight because of a vertical angle.
Dear god.:lawsigh:
yea if you know how perspectives work.. with your human 3D vision mate.. which you don't seem to have the facilities for..

stop being a Karen... i bet my avi on the line.. if his beak is bent.. change your name to a "stuck up ass worm".. if you're man enough

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
yea if you know how perspectives work.. with your human 3D vision mate.. which you don't seem to have the facilities for..

stop being a Karen... i bet my avi on the line.. if his beak is bent.. change your name to a "stuck up ass worm".. if you're man enough
the beak is straight period it's just oda being inconsistent he did the same thing with page one's tail too

Man, i remember how a couple of months ago i was getting jumped by a bunch of you whenever i was saying that things can change about the setup of the roof fight.

Like no joke, it was a huge bandwagon quoting me left and right and calling me crazy and that things are set in stone and its going to be the 5 vs 2 until the end of the arc, and it's absolutely impossible to move away from that.

I kep telling you, it doesn't take a whole lot for Oda to move things around. Now look where we are at:

Luffy alone left on the roof.
Zoro on Sanji's back moved around under the roof.
Killer facing Hawkins in a 1 vs 1.
Kid chasing after Big Mom, who was also removed from the roof and is moving around through the lower levels.
Law out of the roof as well and mia under the roof.

Like there's no way any of you who were adamant about how things would go down, would have guessed half of these.

But i was the crazy one for saying that things can change :seriously:
You and me both. I've told people repeatedly to
to keep an open mind about things. One chapter people expected Killer to stay with Kid and fight BM, next he's fighting Hawkins, leaving Kid alone with her to go after.

Status
Not open for further replies.