Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You'd think that if Sanji did anything remotely significant to Kings beak, Oda would have made it abundantly clear through dialogue. Like all we see is Sanji hurt in the ground and King not giving a fuck about him after in human form doing other shit.

Like his beak is also totally fine here after he attacks Sanji:

Compare to before when he's introducing his power:

Like guys, if King wasn't in pain or showed visible signs of damage in human form, Sanji did shit to King via the suit. Sanji himself is literally stunned after on the floor, King is not.
apparently that's perspective and angle and all that crap

yes he is inconsistent like that go figure one minute page one has a regular tail on the other he has fins on it, one minute king has a straight beak then a bent one then straight again:kayneshrug:
go back to the panels and tell me how do you know theyy are straight and when bent..
in this case specifically
Post automatically merged:

That's such a dumbass excuse. So that considered an angle but the vice versa isn't? Lmao.

Oda clearly stylized the beak, that's it. King would have remarked the pain he was in if his beak was broken. Ridiculous
talk about excuses.. he just made king look good.. the poor lad got graced by Sanji's suit

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
That's such a dumbass excuse. So that considered an angle but the vice versa isn't? Lmao.

Oda clearly stylized the beak, that's it. King would have remarked the pain he was in if his beak was broken. Ridiculous
I suppose they need to hang on to whatever excuses they can to make sanji look better at this point:jordanmf:

You'd think that if Sanji did anything remotely significant to Kings beak, Oda would have made it abundantly clear through dialogue. Like all we see is Sanji hurt in the ground and King not giving a fuck about him after in human form doing other shit.

Like his beak is also totally fine here after he attacks Sanji:

Compare to before when he's introducing his power:

Like guys, if King wasn't in pain or showed visible signs of damage in human form, Sanji did shit to King via the suit. Sanji himself is literally stunned after on the floor, King is not.

I dont understand why you use a picture of King where you can't see anything. There are way more panels of king after the Sanji clash which show the bent beak. And saying "Like all we see is Sanji hurt in the ground and King not giving a fuck about him after in human form doing other shit." makes me question if you read something else than One Piece.

I dont understand why you use a picture of King where you can't see anything. There are way more panels of king after the Sanji clash which show the bent beak. And saying "Like all we see is Sanji hurt in the ground and King not giving a fuck about him after in human form doing other shit." makes me question if you read something else than One Piece.
they render their commonsense useless when dealing with something in favor of sanji

:sanmoji:King bent his beak while striking Sanji, and Sanji bent his leg when he tried to strike Vergo.
Vergo can fking rape King, its not even funny cuz its true.
That is 100% fucking true
:lulz::lulz::lulz:

Not only did King fail to overpower Sanji's leg power, his attempt to choke him was also a fucking joke.

Now this :leohah:

This bent beak is the new right leg.

Man cant wait to see King :arnoling: vs Sanji rematch :vistalaugh:

You literally can see his straight beak, that's all you need to see lmao.

The "bent" beak is stylization. The point I was making about Sanji being hurt is that Oda goes OUT OF HIS WAY to show you that Sanji was in pain even with the suit on. You literally see zero instance of King caring about Sanji after or remarking he hurt his beak.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You can clearly see that the beak is not bent there even the shiny line at the top of it shows it's only has a slight curve at the end just like when he was first introduced

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
That is 100% fucking true
:lulz::lulz::lulz:

Not only did King fail to overpower Sanji's leg power, his attempt to choke him was also a fucking joke.

Now this :leohah:

This bent beak is the new right leg.

Man cant wait to see King :arnoling: vs Sanji rematch :vistalaugh:
Bent Beak is so much worse of a meme than the faulty trend of Pixel scaling, and both should be condemned profusely when it comes to this manga at least.

Is this post meant to say that "there's no such thing as a crazy idea", or that "you should just be nice to people and not call them out in a harsh manner for their crazy ideas" ?

Because i can agree with the second. There are times when i should just be nicer and not call people crazy because the arguments they are making look insane to me.
The post was more like « don’t do to others what you don’t want them to do to you ».

Bit be nicer is a good thing too.

they render their commonsense useless when dealing with something in favor of sanji
"Common sense" dude there is zero dialogue or reaction to King being "hurt" by Sanji, when it was clearly the vice versa and King does nothing to react or care about Sanji afterwards.

This would be like Kaido telling Zoro asura will "leave a scar", except King LITERALLY does not react to anything Sanji did. In fact, Sanji did NOTHING in against his beak, he was the one being attacked and the one in pain after.

Holy shit lmao

You literally can see his straight beak, that's all you need to see lmao.

The "bent" beak is stylization. The point I was making about Sanji being hurt is that Oda goes OUT OF HIS WAY to show you that Sanji was in pain even with the suit on. You literally see zero instance of King caring about Sanji after or remarking he hurt his beak.
Oh what about this then?
https://gyazo.com/8736e57165d8d12246833825fad32373

Status
Not open for further replies.