Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next time the dumbass King bent beak argument comes up, remind those people to look up how Morgans is drawn or the Southbird or Pell or virtually any bird-like creature with a large, elongated top beak is done as well the same way.

It's a stylistic choice by Oda to draw bird creatures this way when they have oversized, bulky top beaks.

So stupid lmao. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Next time the dumbass King bent beak argument comes up, remind those people to look up how Morgans is drawn or the Southbird or Pell or virtually any bird-like creature with a large, elongated top beak is done as well the same way.

It's a stylistic choice by Oda to draw bird creatures this way when they have oversized, bulky top beaks.

So stupid lmao. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out.
sanji kicked page one so hard his tail grew a fin

It's called STYLIZATION.

Do you even understand how Oda draws birds in this manga? Look at how he draws Morgans:

Front:

Sides:

I guess he also suffers from bent beak syndrome as well huh. Sanji must've bent his beak too with the raid suit as well.

Last time I respond to this dumbass argument
.. Stylization... the beak seems straight

nearly the same perspective...... bent

what you need is

from another similar perspective refer to @5000 ng/dl or death 's avi
Post automatically merged:

Ahem, you can read my last response to you, thanks
i knew u said that i even called it irrelevant
:kaidowhat:

.. Stylization... seems straight
nearly the same perspective...... bend

what you need is

from another similar perspective refer to @5000 ng/dl or death 's avi
Post automatically merged:

i knew u said that i even called it irrelevant
:kaidowhat:
Oh my God lmao. Dude, drawings are not consistent. Did you not understand why I brought up the Akainu/Blood example? Maybe next time I'll just bring up the fact that Mr 1s body tattoo is missing multiple times during Impel Down.

There are examples of Kings beak being straight as well after he clashes with Sanji, EVEN you know they exist with the same exact angles

"But no, after seeing examples where Oda does this to other bird characters, I'm going to keep believing in my conspiracy theory that the beak is bent from Sanji's rock hard germa suit based on nothing but my headcanon"

I guess Kings beak is weaker than Page 1's arm when he launched Sanji too.

Oh my God lmao. Dude, drawings are not consistent. Did you not understand why I brought up the Akainu/Blood example? Maybe next time I'll just bring up the fact that Mr 1s body tattoo is missing multiple times during Impel Down.

There are examples of Kings beak being straight as well after he clashes with Sanji, EVEN you know they exist with the same exact angles

"But no, after seeing examples where Oda does this to other bird characters, I'm going to keep believing in my conspiracy theory that the beak is bent from Sanji's rock hard germa suit based on nothing but my headcanon"

I guess Kings beak is weaker than Page 1's arm when he launched Sanji too.

bruh

the chap after their clash.. king's beak in one panels is not completely shown... and another is just the Morgan's example of a front angle but King's clothing makes it even mor obscure... but the fact that it has been consistently shown its bent afterwards besides those ambiguous and fuzzy panels.. its proof that its Bent.

you went from stylization to consistent drawing... even a bunny would think twice before hopping into the snake's hole.

Stop prating honestly

The only thing we saw was Sanji Blocking King kicks before he was sent flying through that building. When did he get anywhere near King beak unless there are extra panels for just vips or something :zorothink:
it was shown chronologically that sanji was on the apex of his beak then comes the crash panel

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Man, i remember how a couple of months ago i was getting jumped by a bunch of you whenever i was saying that things can change about the setup of the roof fight.

Like no joke, it was a huge bandwagon quoting me left and right and calling me crazy and that things are set in stone and its going to be the 5 vs 2 until the end of the arc, and it's absolutely impossible to move away from that.

I kep telling you, it doesn't take a whole lot for Oda to move things around. Now look where we are at:

Luffy alone left on the roof.
Zoro on Sanji's back moved around under the roof.
Killer facing Hawkins in a 1 vs 1.
Kid chasing after Big Mom, who was also removed from the roof and is moving around through the lower levels.
Law out of the roof as well and mia under the roof.

Like there's no way any of you who were adamant about how things would go down, would have guessed half of these.

But i was the crazy one for saying that things can change :seriously:
Your take is still shit dude.

Sanji is a fucking horse for his superior.

Stop believing in this Zoro and Sanji friendship shit and them tagging together.

Zoro's main moment is going to happen against Kaido.

Not helping Sanji become relevant.

Stop spreading bullshit maybe then no one will jump you.

I guess Sanji looks like this permanently after not getting a fight at WCI

:sanmoji::sanmoji::sanmoji:

His nose is bent, now it's really close to his mouth.

Drawings in most manga are not consistent. King is only drawn once in his beast form before his clash with Sanji, and it just happens to be a straight beak. After he has a straight and curved beak multiple times just like Oda drew Morgans at WCI. It looks exactly the same, it's a stylized choice that depends on the scene, the angle, how he's drawing it and more.

King made zero remarks to being injured by Sanji, nor his beak. He even goes back to human form and looks completely normal, with no indication that he and Sanji even clashed.

This is unlike the instance where Blueno made a contorted in pain once Sanji nearly broke through his tekkai.

No lmfao, it's not. Because the same fucking "angle" is used for the one image that reveals Kings form against the Canter, before Sanji and King clash.

There's also zero indication he "kicks" the ship. He could have very well hit it with his damn beak like he does Sanji.

Exactly, "nonexistent"
You are talking to a wall man hahahaha

it was shown chronologically that sanji was on the apex of his beak then comes the crash panel
He used it to push him yes but i don't think that would be enough to bend it though. Remember Sanji was the one begging him not to open hole in his stomach before he crashed into that building.

Status
Not open for further replies.