Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Sanji looks like this permanently after not getting a fight at WCI

:sanmoji::sanmoji::sanmoji:

His nose is bent, now it's really close to his mouth.

Drawings in most manga are not consistent. King is only drawn once in his beast form before his clash with Sanji, and it just happens to be a straight beak. After he has a straight and curved beak multiple times just like Oda drew Morgans at WCI. It looks exactly the same, it's a stylized choice that depends on the scene, the angle, how he's drawing it and more.

King made zero remarks to being injured by Sanji, nor his beak. He even goes back to human form and looks completely normal, with no indication that he and Sanji even clashed.

This is unlike the instance where Blueno made a contorted in pain once Sanji nearly broke through his tekkai.
use common sense... it was drawn straight consistently after he was introduce.. and it was drawn bent consistently after their clash...

now you'll argue that ussop's nose being bent is also an inconsistency in drawing when he doesn't even mention it being broke most of the times...

He used it to push him yes but i don't think that would be enough to bend it though. Remember Sanji was the one begging him not to open hole in his stomach before he crashed into that building.
yea coz he got blitzed there and then and he has no route of escape.. the key point is king's intention...and even luffy verifies the ferocity of the attack... so its logical that he applied the force required accordingly and it ended up in a failure..

Isn't the pure fact that Oda drew his beak straight 3 times after the fact prove that the beak is not bent lmao?

We have one example of King's beast form before he and Sanji clash (when he knocked BMs ship down), none of you can say that his beak doesn't look "angled" from the side at that point because there are ZERO examples to prove it doesn't.

This is why saying it's bent doesn't make sense, you can't prove it doesn't look like that from the sides beforehand, especially when there are examples of King's beak being straight AFTER
Low diff is generous right about now. If they push Vergo to low diff I’ll be genuinely surprised

The beak is clearly bent lol wtf is this

this is some sad shit from you lol. You dont go from slightly angled to this, the shit is clearly bent lmao

Low diff is generous right about now. If they push Vergo to low diff I’ll be genuinely surprised

The beak is clearly bent lol wtf is this

this is some sad shit from you lol. You dont go from slightly angled to this, the shit is clearly bent lmao
@Paperchampion23 point was that bending the beak is stylistic and not caused by Sanji, he even showed the provable example of Morgans beak

Talk about headcanon on the other end, I agree with your take.

It's said to solely satisfy a narrative, there are no facts to prove the point
you have visual facts that can be canonically proven with the story's narrative.... and visual details that are consistently drawn don't appear as flaws in illustration... if something is nit said it does render a condition false nor true.. unless you have logical explanations to prove it either way

which my man @Paperchampion23 has a hard time doing.. guy's eye sight is pitiful *tch

you can always be pigeon hearted and beat around the bush or just blabber dirt on your own disposition here, attack the straw man, be desperate for clout while spewing "Rhetorical" BS around to hype people with the same baseless opinions.

doesn't make for a good impression of your FC does it

Status
Not open for further replies.