Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In fact in my previous comment I was just replying to a guy who said that based on manga feats there is no evidence that Zoro's CoO isn't better than Sanji's, and I brought the Katakuri dodge as an evidence of the contrary.
I never compared Luffy's CoO with Sanji's.
:kayneshrug:

katakuri didn't attack where sanji would've dodged, he attacked before the priest and didn't follow up on it, which make sanji dodging it just a casual observation feat

My fellow Zoro fans, you do realize that Zoro, Sanji, Kawamatu, and Izo vs King could be our biggest W ever right?
Imagine this:

What if King is about to finish off Sanji and the two scabbards, when all of a sudden Zoro, who has just been healed, comes in, saves Sanji and defeats King?
That would literally be the most direct evidence ever that Zoro > Sanji.

Zoro fans realize that Zoro, Sanji, Kawamatu, and Izo vs King could be their biggest W ever right?
Imagine this.

What if King is about to finish off Sanji, when all of a sudden Zoro, who has just been healed, comes in, saves Sanji, and defeats King?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
My fellow Zoro fans, you do realize that Zoro, Sanji, Kawamatu, and Izo vs King could be our biggest W ever right?
Imagine this:

What if King is about to finish off Sanji and the two scabbards, when all of a sudden Zoro, who has just been healed, comes in, saves Sanji and defeats King?
You are a Zoro fan?

Onto your question/answer whatever.

Zoro beating King means nothing in grand scheme of things after what Zoro did already.

King would need to be Yonko level which he isn't.

Zoro cutting him or tanking his attacks is something he should do after breakfast now.

Imagine this:

What evidence you even need? LOL, Zoro being much stronger than Sanji is not even debatable at this point.

You are a Zoro fan?

Onto your question/answer whatever.

Zoro beating King means nothing in grand scheme of things after what Zoro did already.

King would need to be Yonko level which he isn't.

Zoro cutting him or tanking his attacks is something he should do after breakfast now.
Zoro beating King after King's already defeated Sanji would literally end the ZvS debate.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If it isn't debatable, why are so many people debating it?

Also, seeing Killer get matched up with Hawkins really diminishes the rooftop feats IMO.
We like to shit on the inferior fandom.

It's so funny seeing these boys trying to explain how Sanji is on par with Zoro after his roof feats.

First of all defeating King is better than anything Zoro done on the roof.

Second of all you have mental illness if you believe Zoro will "Save" Sanji and defeat King.

Go seek help.
I agree. Zoro shouldn't save Sanji. He should allow him to die cuz king will rekt him.

Status
Not open for further replies.