Zoro stats
CoC = 1
CoA = 5
CoO = 3

Sanji stats
CoC = 0
CoA = 3
CoO = 5
Sanji's CoA = 3 based on what? He's never even used it.

There are literally no panels of him using this type of haki not the invisible and let alone the black hardening one. This haki is for Luffy and Zoro only even the other 3 Monster Supernovas on the rooftop fight didn't use it and instead relied on their fruits and weapons.

Do I really have to remind these people that Vergo almost broke his leg? for fuck's sake he has zero CoA feats.

And this one is beyond retarded: Sanji's CoO = 5......5!!! above Luffy's and just for doding a jelly bean

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

There are literally no panels of him using this type of haki not the invisible and let alone the black hardening one. This haki is for Luffy and Zoro only even the other 3 Monster Supernovas on the rooftop fight didn't use it and instead relied on their fruits and weapons.

Do I really have to remind these people that Vergo almost broke his leg? for fuck's sake he has zero CoA feats.

And this one is beyond retarded: Sanji's CoO = 5......5!!! above Luffy's and just for doding a jelly bean

Based on candies imagination.

Dude never shown proper armament let alone good use of it.

I mean there are debatable panels, there are several anime instances, and he obviously used it to knock Luffy out, not to mention him blocking a sword with his leg which we are told is haki. Laugh at your own stupidity.

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
Who is the 2 voice on the rooftoop?

U want pay attention guys.
Kaido and Luffy, obviously.

Zoro beating King means nothing in grand scheme of things after what Zoro did already.

King would need to be Yonko level which he isn't.
Not really, Defeating King would be more of an accomplishment than anything Zoro has done atop the roof bar his Asura feat.

Seth

โ€Ž
Not really, Defeating King would be more of an accomplishment than anything Zoro has done atop the roof bar his Asura feat.
Lmaooooooooo.

You have to be fucking joking right now.

Especially after Ashura feat. King provides nothing. Basically a sparring bag for Zoro. King is x100 weaker than Kaido who is a fucking Yonko.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
โ€Ž
* Sanji running with a seriously injured Zoro on his back.

Seth

โ€Ž
Let's go first dude using Anime argument.

Can't Zoro fanboys just wait 1 or 2 arcs? Like holy f*. He'll get to that level eventually.

Oda focused everything on Luffy right now for plot reasons, but everyone will get their comeuppance.
Aside Lanji the cook.

Gol D. Roger

ศถษฆษ› ึ„ษจส€วŸศถษ› ำ„ษจีผษข
โ€Ž
Lmaooooooooo.

You have to be fucking joking right now.

Especially after Ashura feat. King provides nothing. Basically a sparring bag for Zoro. King is x100 weaker than Kaido who is a fucking Yonko.
Why would I be joking with the almighty Uchiha Trump? Kaido is not 100 times stronger than King lmao. He's probably trice as strong as him or a bit higher. I already said defeating King would be more of an accomplishment than anything Zoro has done outside Asura. As a matter of fact, Zoro did nothing that is worth more than defeating a YC-1 prior to Asura. The only aspect about Zoro that's too overwhelming for a YC-1 level character is his AP. Top-tier AP alone can't win you fights.

Seth

โ€Ž
Why would I be joking with the almighty Uchiha Trump? Kaido is not 100 times stronger than King lmao. He's probably trice as strong as him or a bit higher. I already said defeating King would be more of an accomplishment than anything Zoro has done outside Asura. As a matter of fact, Zoro did nothing that is worth more than defeating a YC-1 prior to Asura. The only aspect about Zoro that's too overwhelming for a YC-1 level character is his AP. Top-tier AP alone can't win you fights.
No one cares about King from Zoro fans anymore.

Dude is weak in comparison to Kaido.

Zoro shown the capability to permanently scar Kaido. This is x100 better than anything Zoro does against King.

King is a joke who is babysitted by Marco sadly.

King vs Zoro was a nice theory pre roof.

Zoro is above King sorry.
Post automatically merged:

Lame ass joke

Arc is starting to get really shitty again for real.

Like we just barely finished with shitty ~4 months flashback with adventure of Lolden sama. Then here we go, act 3 that is filled with trash characters here and there.
From Judge's son who prioritized hoes over serious mission, Big Meme that again failed to deliver, Kyoshiro who was interesting but now turned into dumb Kinemon wanker, King who always remained in background except only in colorspread, Carrot who kept spreading lies about Pedro's murderer, Yamato who cosplays the dead loser in front of his son, and now Nekomamushi who was lovable in Zou arc but now also believed Carrot's dumb lie.

Good job Oda, act 1 and 2 felt underwhelming, but act 3 just takes it to another level.

Status
Not open for further replies.