Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming from the person who is continuing to be petty as well LOL.

Luffy got stronger during his batte but Zoro can't get stronger during Onigashima.

I mean the 90% of the forum that has no respect for you... which you bring upon yourself Moe

Doffy wanted to be a conqueror... Sanji wants to find the all blue... Big difference

Every strawhat has shown leadership during their tenure so that Sanji's a "leader" is debunked. The spoiler says Izo and Kawa "join" Sanji that's just a blatant lie that he is "leading them" according to this current spoiler... that's just sad

No one wants to be like your side who makes up headcanon and blatantly lies on the flie, and everyone calls you Moe which makes it that much better
Nothing petty to state 'ZKK' is debunked and you can't admit it. Your more petty person here along few others who believe that. You got accept faults than thinking on Head Piece here.

Zoro proven himself, why would he go up there and not trust Luffy when he stated he wants to fight him on his own.

Nah, just toxic side, doesn't agree with me. I don't care for you guys. I respect those who are honest debators, not ones who think Zoro is stronger than Luffy and think ZKK will happen when it got debunked.

By that logic why are Whitebeard and Big Mom both are COC given their dreams wasn't much on PK, but families? Headcannon doesn't apply at all.

They see Sanji to lead them though when Luffy isn't around or Zoro and make sense. Sanji does know the way to finding them given he is COO user, so why wouldn't they follow the guy to the areas if he can detect even voices?

Again your not proving anything and 'Moe Fetish' is embarrassing if that is your coutner, Zolo. Got stop with that.
Post automatically merged:

But thats not Mr 7. Before this guy

This is new mr 7. The mr 7 before this was killed by zoro because he tried to make zoro become one of Baroque Works agent
Who was the one before then?

It's Moe Music to our ears LOL
Zolo stop with headcannon about 'ZKK', your not helping yourself and 'Moe' isn't here to talk to :kayneshrug:.

Nothing petty to state 'ZKK' is debunked and you can't admit it. Your more petty person here along few others who believe that. You got accept faults than thinking on Head Piece here.

Zoro proven himself, why would he go up there and not trust Luffy when he stated he wants to fight him on his own.

Nah, just toxic side, doesn't agree with me. I don't care for you guys. I respect those who are honest debators, not ones who think Zoro is stronger than Luffy and think ZKK will happen when it got debunked.

By that logic why are Whitebeard and Big Mom both are COC given their dreams wasn't much on PK, but families? Headcannon doesn't apply at all.

They see Sanji to lead them though when Luffy isn't around or Zoro and make sense. Sanji does know the way to finding them given he is COO user, so why wouldn't they follow the guy to the areas if he can detect even voices?

Again your not proving anything and 'Moe Fetish' is embarrassing if that is your coutner, Zolo. Got stop with that.

Who was the one before then?
Because he still wants to kill Kaido. If he doesnt kill kaido ill accept that reality.

You're the person who never accepts their faults for being wrong most can vouch for that. Obviously you call them toxic because they disprove your points with "facts" and that brings Moe Music to my ears.

WB Dream was to have a family BM is still on a mission to find One Piece, and they are captains, extremely powerful conquerors it makes sense for them to have it.

The paragraph that starts with "They see sanji..." Idk what the fook that is and makes no sense to any foothold regarding CoC conversation, which i also debunked you He is a leader trait.

I debunked all your Sanji CoC points... Eazzyyyyy Moneyyyyy

Everyone calls you Moe including myself, it's very obvious at this point. Just admit it... you're so full of delusion you resort to picking 2 random accounts that commonly debunk you and call them alt accounts

Because he still wants to kill Kaido. If he doesnt kill kaido ill accept that reality.

You're the person who never accepts their faults for being wrong most can vouch for that. Obviously you call them toxic because they disprove your points with "facts" and that brings Moe Music to my ears.

WB Dream was to have a family BM is still on a mission to find One Piece, and they are captains, extremely powerful conquerors it makes sense for them to have it.

The paragraph that starts with "They see sanji..." Idk what the fook that is and makes no sense to any foothold regarding CoC conversation, which i also debunked you He is a leader trait.

I debunked all your Sanji CoC points... Eazzyyyyy Moneyyyyy

Everyone calls you Moe including myself, it's very obvious at this point. Just admit it... you're so full of delusion you resort to picking 2 random accounts that commonly debunk you and call them alt accounts
No, he stated he was done after the fight. He did his best attack and it couldn't defeat him. Why would it do when we see that Luffy's attacks are doing more damage than it? Headcannon to try to force that when it's shown he isn't one to beat him.

I accept fault, but not headcannon if your using it for reason to state Zoro will come back and is stronger than Luffy, that is BS and you know it. Come back when your ready to talk serious, kid.

Both wanted families, so by logic why are they COC? Doesn't make sense, so you can't use dreams as way who gets it or not. That is dumb statement your making.

He is leading them given he know where he is going even before they arrived. Scabbards are quite indebt to the Strawhats so why wouldn't they take his lead?

Nah, your counter nothing, but try to insult me with 'Moe Fetish' not helping your side cause not guy you have obession with like certain others here :kayneshrug:.

Toxic side calls me that to troll or headcannon thinking I am same person. Idk who he is or don't know. Mods already stated I am not here as well members here. If you guys think I am him, that's up to you. I am my own person, so don't care. Though your proving point you believe delusions over logic if your forcing me be someone I am not. You guys have alt accounts given how you react and been told you use that to work polls, so you have no credibility to talk on 'Alts' to begin with.

Last chapter Taxjitards thought Zoro won't appear for like 10 chapters given his injuries, only to see him in the spoilers this week, this is another L, keep up the L streak clowns can't wait to see half of you deleting accounts after Wano ends.
How is it 'L' to save Zoro? It is 'L' on you guys given you stated Sanji helping 'weaker Strawhats' so I guess Zoro is weaker Strawhats you mention :kayneshrug:.

Who's Sanji? do you mean Taxji?
Pettiness not helping you, kid. Go home while Sanji help 'weaker Strawhat' on his side.

If Zoro indeed kill Kaido (aka Oda's worst writing scenario) happen, people will not give Sanji credit for saving him either.
Given Luffy want be one to beat Kaido, it wasn't going to happen especially development for him over Zoro. They can't admit fault now after being on 'ZKK' for months and now are embarrassed over it which is just embarrassing.

You guys can't talk after the way you been acting even now. You can't even admit 'ZKK' been debunked.

Again he has it on him for whole time. You don't know it can happen again with someone like Sanji. He does have traits even more than Zoro, so make sense on him having COC.

Then your petty Head Piece guy, bruh. If you can't admit when your theory been debunked, your now going on fumes and thinking Luffy won't do anything to Kaido when he is showing that.

Nah, all that is pure headcannon and your in a mood. If you want debate with me, try better comebacks, Kid. Your 'ZKK' nonsense is messing with you :kayneshrug:.
Is it debunked when it happens?

Status
Not open for further replies.