Where is Law?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZKK hasnt been debunked because Kaido hasnt been defeated/killed yet.

Less than 10% of this forum respects you what a twist... not really you did it to yourself

Vinsmoke Family is trash, and none of them have it so that's debunked
Every Strawhat has shown leadership... that's debunked
Left his crew... so strong will... debunked

Sanji isnt leading scabbards in according to this spoiler no idea why you are lying about that.

Saying he has a lot of the traits of someone who is a conqueror is just biased and full of headcanon
Post automatically merged:

Nice facts combo, gave the one two off the bat
It has moment Zoro got one-shot and Kaido tanked his best attack. Stop with pettiness and admit fault here.

You mean toxic side? I don't give a care about them. I have respect more from reasonable side than you guys. Why would I care?

Still Infamous and Royal Bloodline. Look at Doffy's family. Wasn't strong fighters, but yet he has COC.
Depends, but one they take charge when Luffy isn't around is Sanji or Zoro (More on Sanji given Zoro can't physically lead you anywhere).

Zoro try to kill Luffy, yeah 'strong-will' there.

He is leading them given they following him and he is one carrying Zoro and he know direction he is heading.

Nah, it's not like your side who thinks Luffy still can't beat Kaido after showing new power and fighting with Kaido back to back compare to guy who got one-shot that is Zoro. Stop just admit your fault here, bruh.

Wen did sanji ever had a hard time with them :choppawhat:Because last time I check he made them look like childplay even his siblings did the same , the only time the got genie got the drop on him is wen he was concern for his sister? So wat are u talking about,
he got caught off guard by Butter girl
Lol... he was keeping up with both Oven and Daifuku.. i bet he'd defeat then even in 2 v 1 but butter girl intervened and restrained sanji

I dont think many Sanji fans realize that Oda lumping Zoro with Sanji is making Queen's statement becomes more true. And by then you will beg that Zoro is concious enough to fight Queen for him.
I mean they are top fighters after Luffy, so Queen knowing him will go after Zoro who is down and who Chopper be treating while King will react to Sanji being fine and they both fight in the skies in another round if we going by story perspective.

It has moment Zoro got one-shot and Kaido tanked his best attack. Stop with pettiness and admit fault here.

You mean toxic side? I don't give a care about them. I have respect more from reasonable side than you guys. Why would I care?

Still Infamous and Royal Bloodline. Look at Doffy's family. Wasn't strong fighters, but yet he has COC.
Depends, but one they take charge when Luffy isn't around is Sanji or Zoro (More on Sanji given Zoro can't physically lead you anywhere).

Zoro try to kill Luffy, yeah 'strong-will' there.

He is leading them given they following him and he is one carrying Zoro and he know direction he is heading.

Nah, it's not like your side who thinks Luffy still can't beat Kaido after showing new power and fighting with Kaido back to back compare to guy who got one-shot that is Zoro. Stop just admit your fault here, bruh.
Coming from the person who is continuing to be petty as well LOL.

Luffy got stronger during his batte but Zoro can't get stronger during Onigashima.

I mean the 90% of the forum that has no respect for you... which you bring upon yourself Moe

Doffy wanted to be a conqueror... Sanji wants to find the all blue... Big difference

Every strawhat has shown leadership during their tenure so that Sanji's a "leader" is debunked. The spoiler says Izo and Kawa "join" Sanji that's just a blatant lie that he is "leading them" according to this current spoiler... that's just sad

No one wants to be like your side who makes up headcanon and blatantly lies on the flie, and everyone calls you Moe which makes it that much better

I dont think many Sanji fans realize that Oda lumping Zoro with Sanji is making Queen's statement becomes more true. And by then you will beg that Zoro is concious enough to fight Queen for him.
To me Either Sanji vs Queen or King is good for me. Its make sanji on par with Yonko commander and thats make me happy cuz i haven't seen sanji fighting for so long even tho he beat yonji and someone in WCI off screen

I mean they are top fighters after Luffy, so Queen knowing him will go after Zoro who is down and who Chopper be treating while King will react to Sanji being fine and they both fight in the skies in another round if we going by story perspective.
And what happens to King' priotizing Momo. Oh wait that doesnt matter anymore for you guys because Sanji didnt go to Momo.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
More like Zoro is driving for him given. Idk what your point is here and this stretching. Even when helping you guys make Z vs S when they not even fighting there.
More like Zoro is driving for him given. Idk what your point is here and this stretching. Even when helping you guys make Z vs S when they not even fighting there.
cry more moe

Status
Not open for further replies.